Tri-Nations and Bledisloe Cup Rugby is fast approaching!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver, do you remenber the 1999 world cup when France humiliated N-Z in semi-final ? :happy: :laugh: :tongue:

OK, so we fucked up. South Africa were the better team on the day.

This week in Sydney though ... the Blacks are back to winning!

guill said:
Remenber 1987 ?

YES.

I was so born in the best year ever (in the best country too). The Joshua Tree, One Tree Hill, and the World Cup went to the right bloody country!

Three more sleeps until VICTORY, SWEET VICTORY!

*burns effigy of that stupid Waugh character on the Aussie team*

New Zealand had a great team in the 60's.
45 years ago now...... :lmao:

Australia :bump: New Zealand

France rules
:rockon:

Show me one other country with a winning record higher than 84%.

Doos Aussie bastards.

New Zealand ≥ South Africa > England > Uruguay > Australia

To offer a spin on that common phrase used by NZers, I support South Africa and whoever's playing Australia! Come on Saturday! I can't wait to see the Aussies get royally thumped.

Re: Doos Aussie bastards.

GibsonGirl said:
New Zealand ≥ South Africa > England > Uruguay > Australia

:applaud:

Uruguay > Rwanda > Australia, even.

By the way, I saw something earlier that might make you smile. I forget if South Africa had to win just one or both of their upcoming matches, but if they did, they'd go to #1 on the IRB's world rankings.

Re: Re: Doos Aussie bastards.

Axver said:

:applaud:

Uruguay > Rwanda > Australia, even.

By the way, I saw something earlier that might make you smile. I forget if South Africa had to win just one or both of their upcoming matches, but if they did, they'd go to #1 on the IRB's world rankings.

Brilliant! On that note, I shall have some fun with my outdated rugby computer game!

01.jpg

04.gif

09.jpg

(He missed)

10.jpg

11.jpg

:lol:

It's going to be so hard not checking the scores for the upcoming match online! The game will probably reach us three days after it happens...

I had this old rugby game and I'd set New Zealand to a strength of 100% and Australia to 0%.

It was a joy to play. I should dig it out.

Haha, that's fantastic! Can you make your own players with the game? Because then you could replace the entire Aussie team with slow, overweight players.

Unfortunately, I don't think there was any capability to make players. I could just obliterate their skills! I'd have a field day with a game where I could make the Australian team a pack of pudgy midgets unable to grasp the ball in their fat little fingers.

I know it's not strictly a rugby game... but I wonder if there are any Sim skins for Australian rugby players? I have a desire to trap several of them in a small apartment between multiple bookcases and have them set off fireworks. :drool:

timothius said:
I know it's not strictly a rugby game... but I wonder if there are any Sim skins for Australian rugby players? I have a desire to trap several of them in a small apartment between multiple bookcases and have them set off fireworks. :drool:

:lmao:

While Latham, Gregan, and Waugh set off fireworks, Tuqiri attempts to cook ...

(And Wendell dies of stupidity.)

timothius said:

I can deprive their apartment of toilet facilities with hillarious repercussions. :love:

Bwahahaha. :love:

Seriously, though, on the Wendell note, by all accounts he's a bit of an idiot and I can't figure out why he's still on the Wallabies. He's not the next Lomu, he never will be, and you could knock him over wiith a feather. Why does ANYONE like him?

Go back to league, you wanker.

Why would I try to hold him down? That would involve touching him. :yikes:

Axver said:
Show me one other country with a winning record higher than 84%.

What kind of victories ? :lol:
Samoa
Tonga
Fidji
Zimbabwe
Vanuatu

Stop stealing players from Tonga, Fidji and Samoa, We will see if you are so strong
:shh:

Have a guess who's going to win tomorrow.

Hint: it does not start with 'A'.

Back
Top Bottom