TRENT REZNOR: 'I'm Re-Energized Right Now'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bunbury

Refugee
NINE INCH NAILS mastermind Trent Reznor has spoken to Rolling Stone magazine about the group's upcoming fourth album, "Bleed Through", which is currently being recorded in Los Angeles.

"It's more song-oriented [than 1999's 'The Fragile']," Reznor said of the album which he hopes to complete by the summer for a late 2004 release. "It's much more lean. It's going to be twelve good punches in the face ? no fillers, no instrumentals, just straight to the point.

"It's a complicated concept record," Reznor added, "but reduced to just simple songs. It's not epic in its scope. It's minimal and a bit brutal."

NIN plan to hit the road in the next few months to preview the new material. "It's been forever since we played," Reznor said. "I'm re-energized right now, my life's in order, and I'm ready to combat the shitty music that's out right now."

BRUTAL is the keyword \m/ :wink:

For some reason I've never been much of a NIN fan. I know I should be, just have never been able to get into it.

:up:

i'm looking forward to it. although i liked all that instrumental and long stuff on the fragile.

yeah mofo that continues to baffle me :shrug:

I love The Fragile. Listened to the first disc today, disc two is tonight before bed. I'm in a big NiN mood today, I even listened to The Downward Spiral while getting ready today.

This is very good news!

i really need to get batteries for my tape player so i can listen to them

thinking of closer, thinking of trent rezor tied up with vinyl gloves and a blind fold...........

Back
Top Bottom