Travis USA/Canada Tour Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sweet Tart

Refugee
here's the NA tour dates:

21st + 22nd October New York, NY, Beacon Theatre

23rd October Washington, DC, 9:30 Club

25th October Philly, PA, Tower Theatre

26th October Boston, MA, Orpheum Theatre

28th October Chicago, IL, Riviera Theatre

29th October Detroit, MI, State Theatre

31st October Toronto, ON, Hummingbird Centre

yay...i'll be seeing them in toronto on halloween for the first time. i can't wait. :hyper:

It is a crappy tour schedule.. but since Travis hasn't broken big in the States yet, and their American record label counterpart probably hasn't thrown alot of promotional money their way.. it doesn't surprise me.... :shrug:

It's just a promo tour, fairly standard to only have a few dates.

Do they have a new album coming out?

I wouldn't mind seeing them on Halloween.

anitram said:
Do they have a new album coming out?

Yeah, it comes out on October 13/14.

Album Title :

12 Memories

Track listing:

?Quicksand?
?The Beautiful Occupation?
?Re-Offender?
?Peace The Fuck Out?
?How Many Hearts?
?Paperclips?
?Somewhere Else?
?Love Will Come Through?
?Mid-life Krysis?
?Happy To Hang Around?
?Walking Down The Hill?

It will be interesting to see what they sound like without Nigel Godrich, this one may make or break them.

Thanks skelewhore!

I assume they would follow up the promo tour with a larger tour in the winter then?! (Or, I can hope).

IF you guys haven't seen them yet...GO!

Despite being from Scotland, I felt like they were a "neighborhood" band when I saw them in Minneapolis. They let people on stage during the show...they talked about things in the area, etc. etc. I was amazed.

zonelistener said:
Thanks skelewhore!

I assume they would follow up the promo tour with a larger tour in the winter then?! (Or, I can hope).

I imagine so, but it will probably be in Europe.

PS - I am not skele-whore

zonelistener said:
yes...you are not skele-whore...you are skelewhore!

You see?

You are She-man then.

How's Craple Cat doing? And Man-In-Arms?

u2popmofo said:

You are She-man then.

How's Craple Cat doing? And Man-In-Arms?

Funny you should ask....They are doing GREAT.

They just got back from a long holiday. They are well rested and ready to squash you like a bug.

I won't be attending the squashing....It's my She-man time of the month.

Ok...back to the regular programming...TRAVIS.

Anyone going to any of the shows BESIDES Toronto?

12mem_172.jpg

got the album art...

no...only re-offender has leaked. love will come through and the beautiful occupation have been previously released on the midnight mile OST and another compilation cd which i can't think of at this time so you'll be able to find them around. supposedly there is also 30 sec clips of the others on kazza or so i've been told.

and i think it's only a promo tour and they'll be back for a bigger one later.

I saw them 3 years ago. One of the best shows I've ever seen for sheer enjoyability (maybe the 2nd best ever?). I really hope that's a promo tour, because if they don't come to Vancouver, I'll be right pissed!

I'd like to see them too. But what are the chances they'll be visiting Oklahoma any time soon? Probably not good. Guess I'll just check out the album when it drops. "Peace the Fuck Out" is already my favorite, and I haven't even heard it yet. :laugh:

I saw them in London they were really good live! Looking forward to the new album :up:

I'd say try and see em if you can! :yes:

Travis have made a habit of playing the states ALOT. They know the only way to break America is to play here. They'll probably come back here 2x after these dates.

Just heard Reoffender on the radio. I really like it, possibly more than any other Travis song I've heard. :up:

Back
Top Bottom