Totness, Suriname Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had this come up before. Off memory, I think we decided that if it's officially released before the contest starts, it's good to use, even if it isn't out when you submit your entry.

Do we have a date on when the concert started? I think Screw could have been disqualified from the get-go

...aw, I missed this DI, didn't I?

Way to pay NO ATTENTION AT ALL, Lame Bean.

Ashley, I'm going to check when things began. I honestly cannot recall if we decided if the deadline for release is when the master list is posted, or the first round. If it's the masterlist, he'd surely be disqualified, but first round would be marginal.

Way to pay NO ATTENTION AT ALL, Lame Bean.

Ashley, I'm going to check when things began. I honestly cannot recall if we decided if the deadline for release is when the master list is posted, or the first round. If it's the masterlist, he'd surely be disqualified, but first round would be marginal.

It doesn't really matter, since he was already handed the worst loss ever. This is mostly just more reason to hate his list :lol:

I just noticed one of his songs is from Amanda Palmer's new album that just came out like 3 weeks ago.

He might not be OK.

Master list posted: 3 September
Album release, per Wikipedia: 16 September
First round: 29 September

It doesn't really matter, since he was already handed the worst loss ever. This is mostly just more reason to hate his list :lol:

Ah, but since we can't retroactively disqualify him, we can disqualify him from subsequent tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom