Totness, Suriname Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As UrineAppreciator says about Anthony Kiedis being the weakest member of Red Hot Chili Peppers (which I agree with), I think Thom Yorke is the weakest member of Radiohead.

I was just saying Thom Yorke for the fuck of it, using it interchangeably for Radiohead (people will hate me for that), but I think you're right. I would like them more if they had vocals that didn't sound like a twelve year old hypochondriac.

Can I ask what it is you find dreadful? There's some nice atmosphericness going on on Kid A.

I find most of the songs pretty poorly composed, dull, and Yorke's vocals drive me up the wall, especially on slow tracks. He butchers every single slow song.

Have a good one! :wave:

What stuns me about Sarah Palin is that she is the most incompetent debater I've ever seen in my life, and I've watched out-of-their-depth grade eight students doing their first debate.

She's such a fucking bimbo.

cat probably pissed in the tupperware!

erghhhhh i had an awful nightmare about cats sleeping on my face and all over my bed and i couldnt breathe or get them off me . fark it was scary !

Or perhaps that should be:

300px-United.b777-200.n772ua.arp.jpg

heh nice post ax, congrats you whore!

dammmmm i miss postwhoring so much !
wheres ian ?

I can't believe I'm closing in on 80,000 already. :crack:

We totally need you around more often. And Ian. For about the last 30 Superthreads, he's barely posted, with a couple of exceptions.

Ax, what's the rule on including a song on DI that will be out by the time the contest starts?

Ax, what's the rule on including a song on DI that will be out by the time the contest starts?

We've had this come up before. Off memory, I think we decided that if it's officially released before the contest starts, it's good to use, even if it isn't out when you submit your entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom