Totness, Suriname Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
... I bet you procrastinate your day away.

Your reply stopped me chewing on my thumb and staring out the window. I am full prepared to do nothing but procrastinate the day away, but I have every intention of not doing so. And I have a fall back plan to just write "It's the thought that counts" on my assignment, slap on my student number and be done. I'll dazzle him with my ambiguity and stuff. Annnnd, I have plans to go looking at google. It's amazing what google spits back when a peer reviewed journal article leaves you cross-eyed with frustration.

Your reply stopped me chewing on my thumb and staring out the window. I am full prepared to do nothing but procrastinate the day away, but I have every intention of not doing so. And I have a fall back plan to just write "It's the thought that counts" on my assignment, slap on my student number and be done. I'll dazzle him with my ambiguity and stuff. Annnnd, I have plans to go looking at google. It's amazing what google spits back when a peer reviewed journal article leaves you cross-eyed with frustration.

:lmao:

I am so tempted to do "it's the thought that counts" for my essays. Or would be, if I still had a dodgy one due. But I don't. They're done. Indeed, I got two of them back yesterday and both were H1s, so I am quite happy about that. Especially as one was the "essay from hell" where I got totally stuck into the academic my lecturer is infatuated with.

Righto, I'm going to close the interf window. I can get cracking on some stuff, I reckon. Straight into it. Yep. I can do this....

Will you be around in a while? I'll need a break in about 15 minutes :lol:

:sigh:

OK, really going now.. See yas in a while or so.

:laugh: Good luck with that, Anna.

I'm hoping to head out soon to do railfanning and get my Crowdies tickets printed. :drool:

Ah shit, time for me to bail. I'm off to railfan with FAR and she's closer to the city already than I expected. Bye folks and tumbleweeds. :wave:

who's FAR?
:uhoh:

and i am onto a great start with the satan assignment. ive got 2 usable reviews, and a good outline drawn up which doesn't involve child abuse to make the little bastard behave. and i think i understand it now. finally. it's only due in on wednesday. :der: better late than never!

I'm back. :wave:

Took about 130 photos today. Not too bad. A few aren't even trams!

Hey Serena. :wave:

I'd ask how you are, but I'm guessing that's pretty redundant. Get any sleep at all?

Hey Serena. :wave:

I'd ask how you are, but I'm guessing that's pretty redundant. Get any sleep at all?
The redundant part is my answers. :sigh: None. I got really sleepy and almost fell asleep right here but then all of a sudden, I snapped awake and I've been that way since. This blows because I'm supposed to go out tomorrow with friends and damn if I don't turn into a fuckin' insomniac the night before.

How was the railfanning?

The redundant part is my answers. :sigh: None. I got really sleepy and almost fell asleep right here but then all of a sudden, I snapped awake and I've been that way since. This blows because I'm supposed to go out tomorrow with friends and damn if I don't turn into a fuckin' insomniac the night before.

How was the railfanning?

Oh, that's pretty lame. Maybe you should just get out the booze and drink until you pass out. :wink:

Railfanning was good. Got some stuff in parts of the city I hadn't seen before, and photographed one of the new trams that's running around. Though some was thwarted by cars and pedestrians. That is, of course, only to be expected when you're photographing on-road trams in the middle of the CBD! Finding somewhere high up to photograph from would be great. It pisses me off that Myer's footbridge from one part of their shop to another crosses Lonsdale Street, the only major longitudinal street in the CBD without trams.

Oh, that's pretty lame. Maybe you should just get out the booze and drink until you pass out. :wink:

Railfanning was good. Got some stuff in parts of the city I hadn't seen before, and photographed one of the new trams that's running around. Though some was thwarted by cars and pedestrians. That is, of course, only to be expected when you're photographing on-road trams in the middle of the CBD! Finding somewhere high up to photograph from would be great. It pisses me off that Myer's footbridge from one part of their shop to another crosses Lonsdale Street, the only major longitudinal street in the CBD without trams.
I don't have enough to pass out on, but I am sure a glass of wine will do!

And I assume you'll be uploading some of these photos sometime soon?

sorry to hear you cant sleep serena,

not a bad day in geelong, lovely sunshine.
PISSED OFF though that crowded house is playing the forum and they sold out in 24 hrs and i missed it :doh::doh::doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom