Totness, Suriname Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had a problem integrating the Floyd into my lists and I mostly listen to 1990s/2000s bands.

I can't even fit them in with 60s/70s material that's been remastered. For instance, Comfortably Numb was going to sit between Don't Fear The Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult and Corduroy by Pearl Jam. However, it's half the volume of either song. I listen to my playlists at work. And after Don't Fear The Reaper I literally could barely hear anything for 6+ minutes.

I can't even fit them in with 60s/70s material that's been remastered. For instance, Comfortably Numb was going to sit between Don't Fear The Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult and Corduroy by Pearl Jam. However, it's half the volume of either song. I listen to my playlists at work. And after Don't Fear The Reaper I literally could barely hear anything for 6+ minutes.

You can turn it up in iTunes, you know.

baby bono stripping frame by frame in the UABRS dvd . you wouldnt get it .

EYKIW - PHAIL. tooooo many people there that suck ass in a major way .

Ah, this sounds like a good time to invoke my BLURRY PICTURES demotivational poster. :laugh:

Though at least EYKIW provides chances for us to make jokes. That's the only positive I see. WTAHNN in particular seems devoid of actual INFORMATION.

But do the mp3s keep that information, say, if I send a song to someone else? Like for DI? Or would it revert to the original volume in another iTunes?

No

But if you put them in an audio editor, and turned up the volume there it would

In DI III, I managed to integrate Cymbaline into my list despite the fact it's quiet as all hell.

Though when listening to my iPod when on a busy street, I had to turn it up.

What sort of an audio editor? And wouldn't that make something no longer usable for DI?

Since you're not editing the song itself, just the volume, I don't think it would be disqualifiable.

I mean, I once was going to get the volume of all my tracks level, but then I couldn't be bothered.

In DI III, I managed to integrate Cymbaline into my list despite the fact it's quiet as all hell.

Though when listening to my iPod when on a busy street, I had to turn it up.

But you see, I was on the cusp of not using Pink Floyd for the one I'm making anyway, and that just helped out that fact.

So, what sort of an audio editor would be good to use? Is there anything decent that's free?

But you see, I was on the cusp of not using Pink Floyd for the one I'm making anyway, and that just helped out that fact.

Weak, Andrew, weak. :tsk:

Though I don't think PF would be in any of my proposed lists. Definitely not my Kiwi or metal lists, obviously! I can't recall if I'd put anything in the instrumentals list, and I'm not sure if I'd use them in the sell-out list. Money might be a good call there ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom