toronto radiohead show postponed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
check out for yourselves at ticketmaster.com

im sorry for you guys who were planning on going tommorow (i believe anitram, skeek and foxfire were three for sure).

anyway, at least its not cancelled, and it sounds like they WILL come back.

but to make things better, heres the brand new b-sides for the got to sleep single which is to be releases shortly.

http://poubellelqt.free.fr/B-sides/

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OriginalBear, I was hoping you'd post them. I didnt want to have to look for them on Soulseek or Kazaa.

To all of you with concert tickets, my condolences.

I have to admit, I really like every single one of these B-sides.

'Gagging Order' and 'I am a Wicked Child' will make old school Radiohead fans happy. 'I am Citizen Insane' will make new school fans happy. The live version of 'Fog' will make alligator lovers happy.

Sorry to hear about the postponed show. If it was my show I would be crying right now.

Bear, I'm not sure if you can even read things posted in this forum now but I just wanted to say thanks for posting the link to those mp3s. The b-sides are very good. I love the live version of fog and especially 'I am a wicked child.'

Good work. :up:

DUE TO THE POWER OUTAGES AND THE STATE OF EMERGENCY THAT HAS BEEN DECLARED BY THE PREMIER OF ONTARIO, RADIOHEAD'S SOLD OUT PERFORMANCE AT THE MOLSON AMPHITHEATRE IN TORONTO THIS SATURDAY, AUGUST 16TH HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. TICKET HOLDERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO KEEP THEIR TICKETS UNTIL A RESCHEDULED DATE CAN BE CONFIRMED. WE WILL UPDATE THE STATUS OF THE RESCHEDULED DATE WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK TO TEN DAYS. WE APPOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY HAVE CAUSED TICKET HOLDERS

:up: Thx for the link ! Hope you guys get to see them soon. They were awesome last night!

Is there a fan site somehwere or an ftp that host Radiohead boots? I would love to get a copy of last nights show.

a friend of mine was stuck here with the tickets still at a ticketmaster centre so he thought that the 2 people that were to go with him wouldn't be able to go and he would miss it as well. he's a bit happier now that it's been re-scheduled.

Poor Skeek came to Toronto today and called me, he hadn't heard that it was postponed, so he made the trip for no reason.

The good news is they will announce a new date within the next 10 days, I think probably early September will be it.

Still disappointed, but I expected it.

oK, cool. No where on that site do I go? lol I see the lists, but where are the downloads?

LMPA....

I had a passenger (cute little old lady) goig to the KISS show. I felt so bad for her...she was so excited to go.

I hope she gets to go, as ell as all of the Radiohead concert-goers.

Elvis....are you going to go when they reschedule?

This is not cool. We left for Toronto at about 7:30 on friday, just about when the show was cancelled I guess. I called anitram at around 3:00 in the afternoon on saturday as I was about to get dropped off by the lakeshore. So instead I came back to London on the bus.

The only nice thing that could come of this is if the show is reschedualed for september I will be in Hamilton so it will be much easier and financially reasonable to get to the show.

And it wasn't a waste, because I got to spend some quality time with my girlfriend who gave us the ride up to TO.

I just really wished I had a live DVD of radiohead to watch. that would have been nice.

Angel said:
oK, cool. No where on that site do I go? lol I see the lists, but where are the downloads?

I can't get into the site at the moment, but I believe there's a link to ftp info that has all the login stuff.

in the meantime you might want to try this page. not sure if all the links work though. scroll to 'radiohead'.

Back
Top Bottom