Tooooooo many randooooooomm concerts to go to this summer and other randoooomblings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
:censored: I just renamed all of the files with the wrong songs...I did the disc one songs for the disc 2 songs.
:| I've done that before. It sucks even more than when you reverse half the track order on an entire cd and you have to skip back to listen to the songs in order.

Kariann said:

You will be happy that I have it fixed now since my error would have impacted you as well. :D
:D

I'll pop on for all that in a second...I've been lost in some thoughts for awhile. :|

i really don't want to write my paper. i need to hand it in tomorrow, though. :down:

i have to type up an outline of this article i read while i was at work. it was an interesting article, but it was unneccesarily dense and wordy. reading it reminded me of elementary school, when our class would go to the library and the librarians told us to read the first page of a book before we checked it out - if there were more than 5 words on the first page that we didn't know, we should get a different book. there were exactly 5 words in the first page of this article that i had to look up. :huh:

need maybe not.
WANT :yes: allow me to be a bad influence on you..........I got mine
l
l
l
l
l
see signature:hyper:

I'm back for a quick second...........
The journals:crack:
Why the need to spam the entrys? WHY??????

shari schultz said:
I'm back for a quick second...........
The journals:crack:
Why the need to spam the entrys? WHY??????

i don't know. but that puts racerradlunatic on a very short list of people who need to be banned from that feature of this site :crack:

My sister and I are each getting $1,000, which really surprised us since he's always so protective over his money. The first thing my mom said when he announced this to us? "They better put it away in their bank accounts. You know the first thing Barbara will do is blow it all on stuff she doesn't need or... U2 concerts!"

My mom knows me too well.

Before she said anything, I was thinking about how I could attend the Boston shows in May if I bought tickets on ebay or possibily plan a trip to Dublin in July/August. :lol:

It kills me that I can't spend that money though. :drool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom