Tooooooo many randooooooomm concerts to go to this summer and other randoooomblings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yawn:

:crack:

:huh:

I can't decide if I'm hungry or nauseous...all I know is that I'm freaking tired!

:love: The damn torrent that was going to take another 5 days is suddenly down to 12 minutes. I can turn my computer off in 12 minutes for the first time in DAYS!!! :drool:

Kariann said:
It's rainy cold and crappy here. :sigh:
Yeah here too, although the sun made some noble attempts to come out between torrential downpours today.

Schmeg said:

:love: The damn torrent that was going to take another 5 days is suddenly down to 12 minutes. I can turn my computer off in 12 minutes for the first time in DAYS!!! :drool:

:crack: what have you been DL-ing? DAYS:crack:

I need to be banned from u2torrents.com, let's just say that much. :drool:

My brother is in love and his away messages make me want to :barf:!!!

Okay, time to see if my dvd-burning capabilities weren't just a freak one-time occurrence. Wish me luck!

daygloeyes2 said:

They've left 7 on tonight.
:sad: I just turned it on to see the glimmer of hope and then Bellhorn struck out.

Top of the 9th after the commercial. :crack:

I've been sitting here trying to figure out something for a good 20 mins only to have a sudden ephiphany that resulted in me exclaiming....Ohhhhhhhh! and then realizing I had been totally dense and should have figured it out in the first place had I paid attention.

:scream: It appears as though my dvd-making skills were a one-shot deal! :sad:

Kariann said:
I've been sitting here trying to figure out something for a good 20 mins only to have a sudden ephiphany that resulted in me exclaiming....Ohhhhhhhh! and then realizing I had been totally dense and should have figured it out in the first place had I paid attention.
:lol:

I hope I have one of those in the next few minutes.

REM via iTunes: I am, I am, I am, Superman! And I can do anything!
Meg: *suddenly remembers how to make dvd's*

Coincidence? I think not.

Score tonight:

Meg 2
Nero 1

...and I should NOT go back to u2torrents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom