Tooooooo many randooooooomm concerts to go to this summer and other randoooomblings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:sigh: I have to drive tonight. I wanted to be picked up for once. I always drive :mad:

Same here. It was so exciting when I first got my license driving. But only 2 of my friends have their license so I usually wind up driving.

daygloeyes2 said:

Same here. It was so exciting when I first got my license driving. But only 2 of my friends have their license so I usually wind up driving.

I'm old so I don't have that problem. ;) Everyone I'm with can drive. It's fighting over who is driving because everyone else wants to drink. This was my idea! :rant:

:up:

i'm having a good show! i made sure the public affairs douches left things in working condition :mad:

IWasBored said:
:up:

i'm having a good show! i made sure the public affairs douches left things in working condition :mad:
:rockon: It's about time they stopped screwing things up on you!

:shocked:I swear I just heard One as the background to a commercial for something. I have no idea what. What is it being used in? It was on our PBS station..............they don't have commercials, sponsors yes, commercials no.

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:
I almost got into a car accident today. I was driving on a main street and this driver without even stopping to look just pulls out. I had to step on the breaks and was about 2 feet from the car. And this driver gives ME the finger. Like it's my fault.Definetly got my heart pounding a bit faster today.

:hug:

:crack: I think the Red Sox are heading for catorce innings again tonight.

Your event is happening next week!

Your Upcoming Event
U2
United Center
1901 W Madison
Chicago, IL 60612
Sat, May 07, 2005 7:30pm

I think they are a little early in sending this:| Just got this email.
Unless of course, I have been sitting here in a U2 induced daze for a week:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom