Tooooooo many randooooooomm concerts to go to this summer and other randoooomblings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

If I could have gotten another week off of work between March 28 and the end of the year I would have gone to more!

Damn work! :madspit:

work = sucks

i want to be rich and be able to go to any and every concert i can get tickets to.

i just built a curtain rod. the 10 foot pole that i stole from the lounge has been sawed off to a 9 foot pole, and wedged between the section of the wall near the window, and a sheet has been saftey pinned around it. it works, and looks a lot better than what had last year (i don't remember exactly what that was, but i think it involved rubber bands and duct tape - i'm too lazy/cheap to go out and buy REAL curtains).

now i don't have to listen to the vinyl window shades flapping around all night in the open window when a slight breeze blows by. :up:

:lol: Make-your-own curtain rod!

I lost count of how many U2 shows I'm going to and I'm trying to talk myself out of getting tickets on May 28 for the May 28 show...:crack: There's no need for that...someone tell me there's no need for that...

:scream: The Paul McCartney presale is at 10 am...on my day off...yet I will be getting off the ice at that time. I wonder how fast I can run to the library from the arena? In my skates? Up the hill they call the Elephant Walk because...well no one's really sure why but it's really steep?

Paul McCartney - 'US' Tour
Event Date
Sunday, October 23, 2005 at 7:30 pm

Special Pre-sale Opportunity
Begins — Friday, April 22 at 12:00 noon
Ends — Saturday, April 23 at 5:00 pm
YAY! Presale goes through Saturday at 5......................I really didn't want to use a work computer to get tickets......I can come home and try. Unless a little common sense kicks in and then I won't try at all.................Fat chance
:|

:crazy: I haven't spent so much time in Pleba since I first registered.

Once again...why am I still awake?? :tsk:

:wave: If anyone is actually still around...

common sense is overrated, shari.

i wish i could convince the official site to work for me...when's the regular sale for the boston date? TELL ME, TICKETMASTER!!! TELL ME!!!!

:mad:

I am having the worst week at my job that I've ever had. I just cannot wait for today to be overwith. Amy and I are going to dinner tonight. I just might have to order a few drinks :drunk:

:crack: there's a thread in pleba requesting hairy forearms to be posted. That was enough to keep me from that place for a while. :crazy: I used to enjoy pleba so much. :tsk:

The power went off in my building sometime this morning. It would figure that it happened to be on a day that I was too lazy to turn my computer off before I left for work. :( My computer is 3 years old now and it's starting to show it's age lately no matter how much I update and clean it up. My old computer used to hate me for days after it was shut off unexpectedly so I get a little nervous with this one when that happens. :sad: I want a new computer so bad with a new flat screen monitor :scream: That's going to have to wait until U2 is done touring because right now they're getting all of my spare cash, along with Northwest and Sun Country :|

I'm getting McCartney tickets Monday. I have to see a Beatle at least once in my life.

I'm also contemplating getting Tom Petty tickets, but I have no idea who would go with me. Then again, I should wait to see if Weezer adds a OH date, and see what happens with the White Stripes and Foo Fighters announce dates.

Why do all the bands I like have to be touring all in one year?!?! :banghead:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm getting McCartney tickets Monday. I have to see a Beatle at least once in my life.

:sad: :sad: :sad: My Beatle died in 1980. :sigh: I like Paul but just not enough to go now. He'll be here two days after I get back from a round of U2 shows. I don't think I'd really be able to enjoy it after seeing my boys twice that weeks :tsk:

Oh, arw, my Beatle was your Beatle. :hug:

I really regret seeing Paul last time, even though he's not my favorite (John and George are) it'll be good to see at least one, you know?

The show is October 14th, less than a week after I see U2 in NYC with pax, and 10 days before I see them twice in Detroit. :love:

I'm also contemplating getting Tom Petty tickets, but I have no idea who would go with me. Then again, I should wait to see if Weezer adds a OH date, and see what happens with the White Stripes and Foo Fighters announce dates.

Tom Petty :hyper:

i'd like to get petty tickets, and if i didn't already spend money on u2, bruce, and tim mcgraw tickets (with plans to get mccartney tickets), i'd probably go. but i've spent waaaaaaaay too much money already. plus i've got to take into account seeing agnostic front on at least one of the several new england dates in early june. and there's a few other small shows i want to get my ass to.

:crack:

:hyper:

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

I left my computer on after I left from lunch. When I came home I had to log onto every page I visit that requires a user name/password. :confused: What the hell happened between 1:00 and now?!?!?

I almost got into a car accident today. I was driving on a main street and this driver without even stopping to look just pulls out. I had to step on the breaks and was about 2 feet from the car. And this driver gives ME the finger. Like it's my fault.Definetly got my heart pounding a bit faster today.

soooo................................... I now have nosebleed tickets for Paul McCartney thanks to Bradley Center presale................Section 438 row n.............If $$$$$$$$$ was no object I could have had very, very nice floor seats...........

I officially got my ass kicked this week at work. I have a new manager as of last January. I've had very little contact with her in terms of my daily work. She's super nice but she just doesn't know our work enough yet. Anyway, I was in her office every single day this week with issues. She was very nice about and also finally got to see the wrath of my pyscho sales rep that's in TN. We had a conference call about an issue and when we got off the phone she told me that she's going to call my rep back in private and tell her she didn't appreciate the attitude and that's an attitude she better not use with me. It's is very much the attitude she's always used with me but I ignore her all the time. Thankfully she's in another state and not in my office of I probably wouldn't work there anymore :tsk:

:crazy: I hope next week is better but I suspect it won't be since it's the end of the month :scream:

NOOOOO idea who I am dragging, er um taking, but I have tickets!:hyper:
Now make me stop spending $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ please

That is how I felt about getting McCartney tickets.........
and AMEN about all the bands touring this year.......going broke.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom