Tommy Lee Goes To College

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was expecting it to be lame, but it was actually not too bad.

Even my mom, who really isn't all that familiar with Motley Crue found it funny.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I've always had a thing for Tommy Lee (come on, he is cute), so curiosity got the better of me and I watched part of it last night. It had its moments.

I loved when the secretery in the chancellor's office said he was handsome. :lol:

i thought it was amazing, and yes, i think he's hot. glad he's not my student...i wouldn't be able to lecture looking at him :reject:

I thought we were talking about tommy lee jones for some reason until i got almost to the bottom of the first page :reject:. I was quite confused :huh:

I heard tonight on the drive home from some radio show that he never even enrolled, the tutor is going to be in next month's FHM, and his dorm room is supposedly a set.

Gotta love those "reality" shows! :happy:

I'm sure if I'm flipping channels next week and I see Tommy's face I'll pause for a sec, though. ;)

I heard tonight on the drive home from some radio show that he never even enrolled, the tutor is going to be in next month's FHM, and his dorm room is supposedly a set.

Gotta love those "reality" shows! :happy:

I'm sure if I'm flipping channels next week and I see Tommy's face I'll pause for a sec, though. ;)

At the end of the show in the "fine" print it says he was never enrolled but attended classes.. At any rate still entertaining :D

Did it? Ah, alright. Yeah, like I said I'll still watch it if there's ntohing else to do.

I have too many posts in this thread. I'll go away now, lol.

:huh:

Kind of reminded me of my days in College, may I'll go back?? Tommy did. on the subject of the Crue they're playing in CT on sat anyone heading to see them??:slant:

Back
Top Bottom