Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson engaged again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I've heard this on two different radio stations today. But, I can't find anything online. Has anyone else heard this?

Reports here say they got engaged in Vegas over the weekend.

He gave her a huge black diamond with two smaller gray diamonds on the sides.

:huh:

^ Yeah.... nothing says 'Honey, I :heart: you!' like Hepatitus C. :huh:

Nevermind how confused we may be about it... what about those poor little boys of theirs??? Talk about growing up "disadvantaged"!!! :yikes:

"poor little boys" my arse!

how wonderful (i suppose) for two parents to actually get back together (i guess) especially if daddy can stop beating mommy down (i hope).

i LOVE celebrity gossip!

I wish the best for both of them. It seems like they are both good and devoted parents. If only they can deal with their boozing and beating issues...

Jay Leno announced it on his show tonight... an joked about how the honeymoon video should consist of 3 camera guy crew :lol:

also, today i saw a commercial on NBC for a tv series debuting next month called "Tommy Lee Goes to College" :lmao: kickass

Don’t buy a toaster oven for Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee quite yet.

The busty actress was surprised to read multiple reports this week that she and ex-hubby Tommy Lee are getting hitched again. Her boyfriend, actor Stephen Dorff, was also none too pleased. There was even one report that Lee confirmed the alleged engagement in an e-mail.
“I’m already committed to two other men,” Lee told a friend when denying the rumored marriage. “My kids.”
“It’s been frustrating for Pam because even many of her friends are calling to congratulate her, only to learn there will be no wedding bells,” a close buddy of Anderson’s tells The Scoop. “She and Tommy get together regularly with their kids and as a result there is speculation about them getting re-hitched.”

The friend said the two will be appearing, for example, together at a “roast” benefit for Anderson’s pet charity, PETA, to be broadcast on Comedy Central on Aug. 14.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/8587285/

21/07/2005 - 14:20:48 Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson are NOT going getting married again according to Lee, who told showbiz programme Entertainment Tonight that the recent rumours about a remarriage are false.

Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson are NOT going getting married again according to Lee, who told showbiz programme Entertainment Tonight that the recent rumours about a remarriage are false.

Speculation has been rife that the famously adversarial couple had rekindled their love and that the Motley Crue drummer had popped the question again.

But Lee admitted that although the couple were back together (they have two sons), they have decided to take things slowly.

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=150197264&p=y5xy9797x

Back
Top Bottom