TomKat Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One must wonder about the coincidence of the fact that both Brooke and Tom have their daughters on the same day. Now who would have thought that one would happen? Yeah like Im sooooooooo surprised! At least the baby is in good health that's what counts. This whole damn TomKat thing is getting more bizzare by the moment.

This thread is a riot! Suri I guess is Hebrew for princess so in English I guess Suri's full name would be Princess Cruise.

Princess Cruise.... :eyebrow:

Sounds like Tom has been exchanging baby name ideas with Wacko Jacko...

Carek1230 said:
What kind of a name is Grier for a girl? Brook! I swear some of these baby names are so bizarre!

Actually Grier is not THAT odd, I believe it is a Scottish (?) girls name that hasn't been used much recently. Grier Garson was a famous actress in the 40's.

Ahem, back to the subject of Tomkat--which I find incredibly fascinating and will never get tired of--the latest internet rumor is that Katie was already pregnant with Chris Klein's baby when she got together with Tom. She actually had said baby a couple months ago and has been wearing a fake belly ever since, thus explaining the long pregnancy and the odd bump sizes.

Do I think it's true? No, though with these two anything is possible.

Unless a DNA test is done and test results are made public I don't believe this is Tom's baby. Have to admit Im addicted to this thread and check regularly to find out the latest. It's like a really good book you just can't put down
:corn:

BonosBaby12 said:
Unless a DNA test is done and test results are made public I don't believe this is Tom's baby. Have to admit Im addicted to this thread and check regularly to find out the latest. It's like a really good book you just can't put down
:corn:

Oh my God I think this also!! I also have a sneaking suspicion she was never really pregnant!:huh:

000869390.gif
000870609.gif

BonosBaby12 said:

Really a huge relief to read that! Was beginning to think maybe I was crazy for even thinking it :shifty: Things just don't add up at all with this "supposed" pregnancy.

Like the fact that she did not even look like she wore maternity pants but had a HUGE bump that can out at a ninety degree angle? Wierd-very wierd. I think it all started to look fishy to me when every kiss didn't look real.:scratch:

I thought Katie had been with Chris Klein for many years, and I thought that she was supposedly a :shifty: virgin :shifty: Then she shacks up with Cruise and is immediately engaged/pregnant with his baby. Mission Impossible!

Lila64 said:
I thought Katie had been with Chris Klein for many years, and I thought that she was supposedly a :shifty: virgin :shifty: Then she shacks up with Cruise and is immediately engaged/pregnant with his baby. Mission Impossible!

:laugh:

Interesting theories. :hmm:

Maybe after her and chris broke up she probably discovered she was pregnant. :hmm:

Then alll of a sudden Tom comes popping into her life. She becomes pregnant after dating for how long?

Riiiiiiight. It all makes sense to me now.

:hmm:

they announced the engagement more than 9 or so months ago (i believe). i went so far as to check the first dates of our closed thread and melon posted the news way long ago. i am, sure something isn't adding up but im not sure what exactly. maybe it is just because he is a fucking loon and she is a stupid girl who i suspect might be having a crash course in how oppressive her new reality is right about now, as we sit here typing about rumours.

very sad. she should take this baby and run far away.
:|

BonosBaby12 said:
One must wonder about the coincidence of the fact that both Brooke and Tom have their daughters on the same day.

It's setting us up for Armaggedon.

Angela Harlem said:
he is a fucking loon and she is a stupid girl who i suspect might be having a crash course in how oppressive her new reality is right about now,

Amen to that

Telling ya that wasn't a baby under her shirt that was a basketball! Ljclary made a very good point about that Katie never wore maternity pants. In fact seemed to me that she was wearing some stuff that looked tight at times. That poor child has absolutely no clue at all what it is in for. And wasn't it only about a month after breaking off her engagement with Klein that Holmes got with Cruise? Come on now that right there doesn't make any sense either!

Okay so I decided to Google Scientology b/c I have no clue (except for the fact I used to see the ads for "Dienetics" during my Sat. morning cartoons when I was five) what it is all about. I am sorry but that is one wacked religion. I am all for the freedom of choice and freedom of religion but I can understand people worshiping Santa Claus more than I can see worshipping the black God Zula (or whatever it is). That religion is a socially acceptable cult. Also the Scientology religion that celebs practice is in no way the same as the average jo.

BonosBaby12 said:
That poor child has absolutely no clue at all what it is in for. And wasn't it only about a month after breaking off her engagement with Klein that Holmes got with Cruise? Come on now that right there doesn't make any sense either!

Also why was it that she never kept up with her cute style like before. It seems when all other celebs go preggers they get syled out to the nines. It was a big press day when Katie combed her hair. There is something so not right here.

U2Girl1978 said:
I really hope she doesn't have postpartum depression. Oh boy. :|

she's ironically probably more likely than many to suffer it. i still cant help but wonder how she's going right now. watch for the headlines once they divorce that her bubble burst once hey brought this alien child home.

ljclary said:

Also why was it that she never kept up with her cute style like before. It seems when all other celebs go preggers they get syled out to the nines. It was a big press day when Katie combed her hair. There is something so not right here.

Exactly! It's like she became a bum with her choice of clothes. Supposed to be such a happy moment but there didn't seem to be a glow about to her either. Hell even Gwen Stefani is still dressing in her usual stylish way and she's pretty much pregnant for sure,lol.

Feel for Holmes if she does in fact suffer post partum. Can only imagine what Cruise will say to her about treating it!

why did Tom & Nichole Kidman adopt their 2 children?

Was one of them infertile? If so, perhaps it was Tom who had the issue....If so, then this baby can't be his.

E Online

Katie Holmes had an epidural.

Since the phrase "too much information" does not apply to the birth of Tom Cruise's new baby, numerous details were disseminated Wednesday, one day after the blessed event.

According to People magazine, which as noted by Gawker.com had at least one correspondent on binocular watch outside Cruise's Beverly Hills estate, and should know such things, Holmes was administered anesthesia during labor.

Scientology, the religion which counts Holmes as a recent convert, normally frowns on painkillers. But Cruise told ABC News last week that if his fiancee "needs an epidural, she's gonna get her epidural."

As for the matter of the silent birth, Holmes, 27, had one of those, too. At least that was the speculation of People executive editor Peter Castro who said on Wednesday's Today, "We think it was a silent birth."

According to the Church of Scientology's official Website, a silent birth means "labor and delivery done in a calm and loving environment and with no spoken words by everyone attending as much as possible." The hush-hush policy applies to the mother, but is specific to words, not groans: "It is doubtful that any woman could give birth without making any noise at all."

For his part, Cruise, 43, a longtime Scientologist, denied a report that he'd fitted Holmes with a pacifier in order to ensure quiet in the delivery room.

In a celebrity coincidence of the highest order, Holmes' delivery room was down the hall from Brooke Shields' at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica, California. Shields, who'd tangled with Cruise last year over how to treat postpartum depression (Shields had suffered from it; Cruise had opined about it); gave birth Tuesday to a daughter named Grier.

Suri, the moniker for the Cruise-Holmes baby, came under scrutiny like everything else surrounding the child. Whereas the couple's publicist pointed out that Suri means "princess" in Hebrew and "red rose" in Persian, the Los Angeles Times pointed out that Suri means "pickpocket" in Japanese. It also was the acronym for what once was known as the Syracuse University Research Institute.

Holmes and Suri were "doing well" Tuesday afternoon, the Cruise-Holmes rep said. By Tuesday night, Holmes, Cruise and the baby, possessed of "lots and lots of dark hair and big, blue eyes," per People, were at Cruise's home, where they joined media lookie loos and fans.

Jamie Foxx, Cruise's former Collateral costar, reacted to news of the birth by calling the actor, per the Associated Press, "one of the nicest guys in the world and it's just great to see him win." Kirstie Alley, a fellow Scientologist, said, "Yay, yay, yay!"

Cruise and Holmes are engaged to be married. While no wedding date has been set, Cruise has said the ceremony would occur after Holmes gave birth (one down...) and Mission: Impossible III opens May 5 (one to go...).

No word if Suri will make the M:I-III premiere decked out with fringe on her top.

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm curious. Did she wear any kind of maternity clothing at all? From what I noticed she wore alot of jeans. :hmm:

I noticed quite a bit of jeans also. Can't ever recall anything that i would classify as maternity clothes. In fact it didn't even look like she chose clothes that were just bigger than her usual size.

Tom Cruise is such a hypocrite.

Taking Zoloft for post-partum depression = bad.

Having a heavy narcotic shoved up your spinal cord = good.

Ass.

Back
Top Bottom