Tom Waits' Glitter & Doom tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevation2u

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Going to see Tom Waits in concert has always been one of those "Things to do before I die" on my imaginary list, and after being an avid fan of his, I had almost given up on the idea completely that this would ever happen. Long story short, it finally happened on Friday, and holy crap it was more amazing than I would have ever possibly imagined. It was a tiny theater, amazing sound, great seats, great band, and he was in great spirits and charmingly badass, setlist was perfect...yada yada yada
All in all, one of the best nights of my life. Definitely one of the best concerts I have ever seen and one I will never forget. Now I'm just hoping he adds more dates, and hopefully something in CA.

Bottom line: If you're a fan don't think twice!

Best Press Conference...ever??
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOrG1r3S6ZA

Where did you see him? I have a friend who flew down to Phoenix to see him this past week.

I drove 10 hours to El Paso, TX from San Diego

Crap, I tried so hard to go to that show! I travel to West Texas a lot for work and tried to coordinate something that would coincide with the show in ELP but needed to be here and am heading that way this week instead. :( But I'm so glad you got to go. I've seen him a few times, always amazing. What did he play? What were the highlights?

setlist:
Lucinda
Way Down in the Hole
Falling Down
Chocolate Jesus
Singapore
Fannin Street
Get Behind the Mule
Trampled Rose
Metropolitan Glide
The Other Side of the World
God's Away on Busines