Tom Brady > Peyton Manning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
Tom Brady is hereby and henceforth to be known as The Greatest Quarterback Ever. His stellar play in the 2004-2005 season will be unrivalled forever in the history of sport. Sure, Peyton Manning set the single-season touchdown record, and Ben Roethlisburger had the best rookie season ever by a QB, but Tom Brady has shown his clear superiority over them in every way, beating both when it counted in the big games in the playoffs.

Sure, he may not have the super stats to show for it, but you know what he's got? Brains and balls. Brady has shown time and again that he's got the balls to step up in big games and make the clutch plays into double coverage, and he's also shown he's got the brains to know what plays to call and when to make the proper throws to lead the Patriots to their inevitable glory and supremacy in all things football.

No football team has ever dominated or been so superior to anything else in the history of time (yes, that includes God) than the New England Patriots. Whenever they take the field the world should drop to their knees in front of their televisions, point towards Foxboro, and pray to the God of Football, Mr. Tom Brady.

And Peyton Manning and Ben Roethlisburger? Complete no-good hacks. If they're so brilliant, where are their 2 (soon to be 3) championship rings?

[Dean Wormer voice] Mr. Eli Manning(Blutarski), QB rating, zero point zero. Daniel Simpson Day, has no QB rating[/Dean Wormer voice]

Zoomerang96 said:
drew bledsoe is still better than all of them.

I was one of those people who seriously believed that Bledsoe was better than Brady back in 2002.

Hoo boy.

A quote from Eagles' safety Michael Lewis after the SuperBowl:

I always knew he was good. But until I saw him in person, I didn't know just how good. He's the best quarterback in the league.

And of course he's referring to Tom Brady

speedracer said:

I was one of those people who seriously believed that Bledsoe was better than Brady back in 2002.

Hoo boy.

I eat crow on this as well.

speedracer said:

Hoo boy.

you weren't alone...I had to suffer him as a bills fan.

I refer to beldsoe as " the human lawn chair" cos he folded so easily under pressure

that being said it was incredible he came back to play after that injury he had.

I agree with this thread, but I think the pats defense should get a lot of credit here too. Sometimes I wonder how good indy would be if they actually had a Defense

Back
Top Bottom