to Zoomerang69 with love...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: Re: to Zoomerang69 with love...

Zoomerang96 said:

pavel bure would have returned to the vancouver canucks, and would have more than addressed their problem with secondary scoring. look for scabs to wear the team colours next season, but hey, at least there'll be hockey.

i just wanted to bring to dear sweet caisenma's attention that we no longer have to worry about scabs! :happy:

Re: Re: Re: to Zoomerang69 with love...

Se7en said:
speaking of full house (or growing pains as the case may be), kirk cameron was just on the tv telling me i will go to hell when i die. perhaps he is right, perhaps not. either way, his alter ego mike seaver had a friend named boner.
:love:

Zoomerang96 said:

seven, looks like i was a little off on my scab prediction, eh?

yes, but i think it is for the best. honestly though, i'm still trying to figure out if you've ever been wrong..ever..about anything. this may be a first.

i'm very excited however that i will get to watch my beloved sabres once again come october.

:up: hockey

look, if the bush administration can publish pure lies and then after being exposed for what they are, able to turn around and deny they ever claimed those lies in the first place, maybe i can do the same thing too?

Zoomerang96 said:

7ealous you don't have countless threads dedicated to you?

Do you have a problem with people yawning?

HA HA HA HA HA Why are you so narcissistic? This thread is not at all dedicated to you! It's dedicated to a guy called Zoomerang69! Don't try to take over his thread! :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom