To releave the boredom during work.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

halo jones

The Fly
Out there where the buses don't run........
Try loggin in to Interference.com and try the following........ When you have read all the posts and you are waiting for new posts, then try making words out of peoples sign in names.....
Play kims game and see how many people you can remember before going into the area they usually frequent.....
If that fails pour bourbon into your coffee and do what I do...... Just play some great U2 music and type loads of nothing posts so that people think that you are really busy until the real work comes in..........they leave you alone and you get paid for it......

:laugh: how childish can I get..............

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I think this might fit in better in Lemonade Stand. :)

Mods?
Must apologise. Haven't been here for more than two minutes so really haven't spent time yet reading where things should go..... I also have a bad habit of filling in time with rubbish at times when no one is at work or home to talk to.....

Excuse my old aged ignorance.............Mods?

Last edited:
Be warned: Content may bore.
With just over about four hours to go and now its early evening I am trying to entertain myself............ How many of you can put lipstick on without your hands????? Drink a shot glass between your toes? God this is out there where the buses don't run........use your straw from your glass and no hands to dial your friends overseas............:lol:

Well it's late and I'm shooting the gap to go have some fun...............so enjoy and keep those thoughts for "relieve the boredom" coming in.......... gotta go do the rain room thing and meet some people....................later........................Halo

my work never finishes :up:

I'll still take on your excellent work stress relieve tips though :D

halo jones said:
Excuse my old aged ignorance.............Mods?

Moderators.

She was asking if the mods thought this thread belonged in Lemonade Stand :wink:

Put lipstick on without your hands? That's a new one on me.
But then.........when was the last time I wore lipstick?? Uh.............:reject: :help: :banghead: :censored: :huh:

The lipstick without the hands thing reminds me of that Brat Pack movie from the 80s... what was it called? The one where all the kids were in detention... Was it St. Elmo's Fire? :der:

:| Who has time for all that? lol1 just teasin'! Verte-have you never seen Breakfast club? When the one gal puts it on using-well, it Wasn't with her hands!lol! that's right-Molly ringwald-forgot her charater's name!:wink:

Angela Harlem said:
you finish work at 11.30pm on a friday night?
the company would be wanting to provide your bourbon because of that....:hmm:
Meant to be midnight but I dipped out early....... Have to work different hours to most.......Some times not starting till late...... sometimes early and leave late and sometimes I won't do any...........But yes the bourbon helps..... very creative incentive.

U2girl02 said:
The lipstick without the hands thing reminds me of that Brat Pack movie from the 80s... what was it called? The one where all the kids were in detention... Was it St. Elmo's Fire? :der:
Close but I think it was the Breakfast club. They also did it in Dogs in space..... Pretty funny to do but don't try it after drinking with red lipstick..............

Back
Top Bottom