Tivo owner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have 2 DVR's sometimes wish I had a third. Though right now t.v is mostly crap so it's mostly got Live 8, Simpsons and the daily show on it:wink:

not tivo but i do have a hi def dual tuner pvr receiver for satellite (tivo isn't available in canada).

kobayashi said:
not tivo but i do have a hi def dual tuner pvr receiver for satellite (tivo isn't available in canada).

This is awesome...High Definition TV!
It's funny, because with HD you might be watching a bad show....but it looks so good, that you continue to watch it...:wink:

All my boyfriend and I have is a TV with a set of rabbit ears on top. :crack:

When I visited my dad over the weekend, his digital cable seemed like the greatest luxury on the planet! :lol:

RedrocksU2 said:

This is awesome...High Definition TV!
It's funny, because with HD you might be watching a bad show....but it looks so good, that you continue to watch it...:wink:

that is the downside. i find myself watching stuff im not enjoying just to see the image...like baseball.

'stacked' is my favorite show...and i dont really like it.

Do you have the "Tivo syndrome"?

....it happens when you are at the movies....and you did not hear what the actors said....so you reach for the remote to "go back" 8 seconds.......and then you remember that you are at the movie theater.......

It happens to me all the time!
:huh:

Back
Top Bottom