Titz, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did my report go? where did my report go? where did my report go? where did my report go?...I think I'm going to kill myself...

oh, grasshopper. do as i do, and just don't start the damn thing.
:hug:

i've got this fucking abstract, right, with the authors' names and everything in a word doc, but do you think i can find the fucking article again? i can't remember the journal i was in, but i should be able to search on all journals especially as i have all the info. but nooooo.

Um...So Are we ready to end this farce? I've run out of material

i've got enough diarrhoea to last us all night, baby!
:lol:

ok, we're mocking something which happened a long while ago, WH. it didn't involve us. no one has gas issues, honestly, and ax doesn't eat dry cake mixes. we just find humour in really gross people. well, not humour, but a commonality in the revulsion.

I'm too nice. This guy just e-mailed our whole class asking why our prof hadn't e-mailed the study guide for our test tonight.

1) Way to freak out THE DAY of the test
2) Maybe if you attended class you'd know that it was moved to NEXT Monday

But no...I'm all nice and such, and I just tell him the test is next week. Instead of telling him he handed the study guide out in class last Monday or something.

my daughter says ompoppy. she's not german (obviously), just terminally cute (no, really, i gave birth to something cute. it was a miracle).

i'm gonna make hay while the sun shines, you crapheads, so cram a tyre in it. i don't wanna be disturbed by your racket.

goodnight and fond farewells!
:wave:

OH My...where did everybody go?~!

I'm convinced the reason I have school today is because there is no food eating tradition equated with Columbus Day

COME ON EVERYONE! LET'S EAT PASTA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom