Tittybong, VIC, Australia superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

:up:

I'll write it on the shopping list so that next time i hit a supermarket i'll remember to get some.

Which is actually hopeless because i never use a list when i go shopping. I end up with a whole lot of "Nah, i probably don't need that" and instead go with "Ooooh, shiny!"

coolian2 said:

I already have pre-grated cheese in the fridge.

At this stage, I point-blank refuse to buy that, as tempting as it is. It just doesn't taste as good.

coolian2 said:

Which is actually hopeless because i never use a list when i go shopping. I end up with a whole lot of "Nah, i probably don't need that" and instead go with "Ooooh, shiny!"

:lol:

I haven't written a shopping list in a year or so. I just go by memory. Very rarely do I forget what I need, and frequently I come home with chips and biscuits and fruit pies I didn't really need to buy.

Axver said:

:lol:

I haven't written a shopping list in a year or so. I just go by memory. Very rarely do I forget what I need, and frequently I come home with chips and biscuits and fruit pies I didn't really need to buy.

I never forget what i need. I just wonder if i really need it.

My napoli sauce is always such total guesswork and experimentation. I'm surprised it always comes out edible. This time, it's very peppery, not that that's a bad thing. And I put way too much parmesan on this. But mmm, gnocchi napoli. :drool:

coolian2 said:

I barely use it. But it's there.

Brie is where it's at for cheese anyway.

This tends to be a true statement.

How do you feel towards blue cheese?

I'm trying to piece together what happened last night. I started on Rundle St. with a mate and at around 11:30 he left to go a party when we were at the Shisha house on Hindley. So I went to the pub nearby for what I was hoping would be the last drink of the night, but then I start talking to these young guys there and one of them, who was a DJ, buys me a shot of sambucca, and we take a taxi to Norwood for a party, and I vaguely remember getting high and playing a card game that even then was boring.

Okay, at least I can remember stuff.

coolian2 said:

I never forget what i need. I just wonder if i really need it.

I'm such a stinge with myself that I know if I think I need something, I really do need it. And half the time when I want something, odds are I actually need it too.

Axver said:
My napoli sauce is always such total guesswork and experimentation. I'm surprised it always comes out edible. This time, it's very peppery, not that that's a bad thing. And I put way too much parmesan on this. But mmm, gnocchi napoli. :drool:

There is no such thing as too much parmesan.

coolian2 said:
Oh fuck it. My neighbours security light is fucked. It goes off for about a second and comes back on every three minutes or so. That's going to be irritating.

Wait, now it's off.

In America, you could probably sue them for that.

In Australia, it's probably enough to start a good old front yard brawl.

The Sad Punk said:

There is no such thing as too much parmesan.

There is when the stuff costs too much and you're trying to limit how much you buy because you go through it shockingly quickly.

phillyfan26 said:
Ax: Your thoughts on Stupid Dream.

Probably the best Porcupine Tree album in my opinion. The only dud track is Don't Hate Me, which is too long and has saxophone, which Pink Floyd had already proven doesn't work in rock.

Piano Lessons is my favourite PT song. Even Less is obviously a classic. Pure Narcotic, Slave Called Shiver, This Is No Rehearsal, A Smart Kid, and Stop Swimming are my other top picks. A Smart Kid was amazing live for its atmosphere.

The Sad Punk said:
I'm trying to piece together what happened last night. I started on Rundle St. with a mate and at around 11:30 he left to go a party when we were at the Shisha house on Hindley. So I went to the pub nearby for what I was hoping would be the last drink of the night, but then I start talking to these young guys there and one of them, who was a DJ, buys me a shot of sambucca, and we take a taxi to Norwood for a party, and I vaguely remember getting high and playing a card game that even then was boring.

Okay, at least I can remember stuff.

:lmao:

sounds like you had a good nite!

did you still have clothes in the morning?

were you headbutting a fence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom