Tittybong, VIC, Australia superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

FOR A SONG TITLE?

That's pathetic.

YES. All I did was make some remark about how Love And Peace Or Else was floating around as a title, and she went into hysterical "OMG UR SPOYLIN MEEEE" mode. Never heard from her since.

coolian2 said:

Titisee would be useless with either of us creating it. I like the look of Humptulips though.

Shame Vazza's gone.

But yeah, Humptulips has my full support. You want to do it? I've done a thread more recently than you.

Axver said:

YES. All I did was make some remark about how Love And Peace Or Else was floating around as a title, and she went into hysterical "OMG UR SPOYLIN MEEEE" mode. Never heard from her since.

How does a song title change shit? Some people are nuts.

Was it an Interferrets user?

coolian2 said:

How does a song title change shit? Some people are nuts.

Was it an Interferrets user?

No, not an Interferencer, just somebody I'd known for ages on LJ - in fact, when I started on LJ, you needed a code from a current user to sign up, and she gave me my code. She was all "spoilers are wrong" and thought she shouldn't know any information until the band's ready to release it. FFS, U2.com's so slow with the official news that we'll probably have the next album in our hands before they even post its title.

coolian2 said:

I might as well, once we get around to it.

I'll try to remember to link the the stats superpost.

Yeah, since the stats superpost is your baby with a probably not fishy scent, it'd be only fitting if you linked to it.

I really badly need to eat dinner. Tonight, gnocchi napoli. Tomorrow, enchiladas. Both = awesome.

Axver said:

No, not an Interferencer, just somebody I'd known for ages on LJ - in fact, when I started on LJ, you needed a code from a current user to sign up, and she gave me my code. She was all "spoilers are wrong" and thought she shouldn't know any information until the band's ready to release it. FFS, U2.com's so slow with the official news that we'll probably have the next album in our hands before they even post its title.

At what point are you allowed to find out the album name? Just before you head out to the shops to get the album, lest you end up looking for ages and end up buying some unknown U2 EP because you don't know what you're looking for.

Axver said:

Yeah, since the stats superpost is your baby with a probably not fishy scent, it'd be only fitting if you linked to it.

I really badly need to eat dinner. Tonight, gnocchi napoli. Tomorrow, enchiladas. Both = awesome.

It wasn't as hard to do as it looks. It's far harder working out individual post counts and such.

I had Bluff oysters fried in tempura batter tonight. Yum.

coolian2 said:

At what point are you allowed to find out the album name? Just before you head out to the shops to get the album, lest you end up looking for ages and end up buying some unknown U2 EP because you don't know what you're looking for.

:lol:

I think her logic was wait for it to be officially announced, i.e. some news article on the band's website giving the name.

But WHAT'S THE BIG FUCKING DEAL ANYWAY.

Axver said:

:lol:

I think her logic was wait for it to be officially announced, i.e. some news article on the band's website giving the name.

But WHAT'S THE BIG FUCKING DEAL ANYWAY.

:laugh:

Fuck it, let's float some song titles next time around.

And also, what's the big fucking deal anyway?

mysterious_jen said:
i am having a ham n cheese sandwhich for tea. yay for laziness.

I need something more substantial as I've barely eaten all day. Or yesterday, when dinner was a ham, cheese, and tomato croissant due to laziness and forgetfulness.

coolian2 said:

:laugh:

Fuck it, let's float some song titles next time around.

And also, what's the big fucking deal anyway?

I'm tempted to leave a post on her blog as the new album approaches with fake album information.

I wonder if she's even still a U2 fan. She seemed like such a fairweather fan. Not to mention a bitch. I did a couple of CDs of stuff for her but forgot to include ZooTV Sydney. Instead of a "thank you", I got a "HOW COULD YOU FORGET TO DO THAT UGH!"

Axver said:

I'm tempted to leave a post on her blog as the new album approaches with fake album information.

I wonder if she's even still a U2 fan. She seemed like such a fairweather fan. Not to mention a bitch. I did a couple of CDs of stuff for her but forgot to include ZooTV Sydney. Instead of a "thank you", I got a "HOW COULD YOU FORGET TO DO THAT UGH!"

Fuck you, that's why.

Fuck onions. I hate preparing the bastards.

This napoli sauce better fucking rule.

Ah, spring onion. So much nicer to prepare than normal onion.

coolian2 said:
Ok, i just had a quick look in FYM.

Are we sure Mrs Springsteen isn't a RSS bot?

Could an RSS bot get in an argument with diamond?

If so, then chances are she's an RSS bot.

mysterious_jen said:
you can get pre chopped frozen onions in a bag ax!

But I like proper onions! I am getting lazier by the day, though. Grating cheese seems like such an effort ...

coolian2 said:
I wish i'd kept the packets of the cheese i got on the train, because it was really nice but i can't remember what it was exactly.

All i remember is that it was Kapiti Cheese.

I had no idea cheese could suck when I was growing up on the Kapiti Coast. Fuck, that stuff is good.

The more I think about it, the more I believe that if I ever have children, I should raise them in small town New Zealand.

coolian2 said:

I think diamond could get into an argument with anything, really. Anything that sexist would have no trouble whipping up a furore even if they were the last sentient being on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom