Tittybong, VIC, Australia superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
And again, for reference...i'm 5780

so that would put you ahead of me in the superthread but me ahead of you on interference in general

i think you fucked mine up, because i don't think i could possibly have posted 600 times outside of the superthreads in 2.5 months; i only had 2500 pre-superthread for 2.5 years and that includes way more FYM than i've done in the last forever.

Varitek said:

thanks ian! if you didn't cock it up again

now i thought it would be higher, because i started at 2500 and now am at 8800, so that's 6300 i've added, but apparently 600 not in the superthread? that seems high, despite my tons of demotivationals and lots of survivor posts.

Mine's gone from about 3200-11500. That's 8300. With only 6600 being in superthreads. Keep in mind, also, that THIS thread isn't counted.

Varitek said:

so that would put you ahead of me in the superthread but me ahead of you on interference in general

i think you fucked mine up, because i don't think i could possibly have posted 600 times outside of the superthreads in 2.5 months; i only had 2500 pre-superthread for 2.5 years and that includes way more FYM than i've done in the last forever.

I'll recount tomorrow morning when i'm less likely to feck it up

the tourist said:
Khan, surprisingly missing from TONS of threads, only coming in at 3271. :huh:
yeah i'm not surprised, since i took a break from the forums and missed a ton of threads.

plus there were times when there'd be three threads in one day and i'd miss one while i was asleep or something.

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah i'm not surprised, since i took a break from the forums and missed a ton of threads.

plus there were times when there'd be three threads in one day and i'd miss one while i was asleep or something.

I only missed one thread: Cunter.

the tourist said:

Mine's gone from about 3200-11500. That's 8300. With only 6600 being in superthreads. Keep in mind, also, that THIS thread isn't counted.

yeah but where else do you post? DI?

i did a fair bit in survivor, demotivational, some random iq threads, and the post a numbered picture thread (hey i should dig that up). but 600? with ian having more superthread posts than me, meaning he basically ONLY posts here, as he started well above me in overall post count

The Sad Punk said:
Hello boys and girls!

I hope you've got your mathematics hat on.

Though this is better than the paedophilia we had going earlier.

KhanadaRhodes said:

that's cuz you get enough irl so you didn't have to post in that thread :giggle:

And yet he came to Vagina, Russia anyway? I wonder what his girlfriend will have to say about him coming in another Vagina?

Varitek said:

yeah but where else do you post? DI?

Very small amount in DI, EYKIW, B&C, the sports one, and Zoo Station. VERY small amount. Apparently about 1400 in 2.5 months though, elsewhere. Seems a bit high to me, too. But my math was right.

Varitek said:

i missed two, haha and impenetrable

I haven't missed any. I thought I would while on my PT jaunt in Sydney, but you lot totally dropped the ball and I caught up on everything that happened in over 30 hours in about 10 minutes.

Varitek said:

yeah but if you go back to passengers' last round you'll find that you had more posts than me when we started pre-whoring that night and got married

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4967257#post4967257

Yeah, but i'm counting from Pop Round 1.

And it's the only place where we have a solid reference.

Fuck it, i'll recount now.

This is harder and more important than any ballots in Florida, let me tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom