Tittybong, VIC, Australia superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:

Ooh, awesomeness. How come?

i'm gonna be in nyc for 4 days
whee.gif

my friends and i are getting together. we planned this gig in my "farewell tour". basically i've been going to different places to say goodbye to different groups of friends. this is the 2nd to last gig. :(

Alisaura said:

Wunderbar!! :hyper:

Although it's nearly... um... er... dammit, I've forgotten the word for Saturday :lol: And the German dictionary's at work, too. And I'm too lazy to look it up on the net...

I had to read this three times to realise you said "nearly". :lol:

I was going to reply with "still Friday for over half an hour on this side of Melbourne". That might've ended up looking silly ...

Axver said:
Hey Mizza, while you're around, can I get a recommendation from you? What sort of stuff do you like to put in enchiladas? I haven't made them for a couple of months and I feel like experimenting, so any ideas are good.

oooh, i love black bean enchiladas!!!!

unico said:
whee.gif

my friends and i are getting together. we planned this gig in my "farewell tour". basically i've been going to different places to say goodbye to different groups of friends. this is the 2nd to last gig. :(
Aw... well, that is awesome, but kinda sad too :(

Do you anticipate that you won't be able to see them again?

unico said:

whee.gif

Farewell? Don't tell me you're moving away from this area!

I'm probably going to do enchiladas tomorrow night or Sunday. :drool:

And I just realised I haven't had dinner tonight. I did a croissant earlier but that's not that substantial. Time to figure out something piss-easy to tide me over!

Axver said:
I had to read this three times to realise you said "nearly". :lol:

I was going to reply with "still Friday for over half an hour on this side of Melbourne". That might've ended up looking silly ...
Yeah, just a tad. :wink:

Alisaura said:

Aw... well, that is awesome, but kinda sad too :(

Do you anticipate that you won't be able to see them again?

For some of them, probably not. They aren't much of the traveling type. :( But I suspect I'll have a few of them crashing at my place for U2 gigs :D

Alisaura said:
Random: Anyone heard a song called "Fa-fa-fa" by Datarock?

Teh basssss :drool:

I haven't heard of either song or band, I'm afraid.

Mizza will be happy. To shut up my hungry stomach, I'm going to do quesadillas. They're just about too easy. :up:

unico said:

:lol: Zoots man, where have you been? yeah i'm moving to Buffalo in...fuck next week!

You're moving to fucking Buffalo? Why? :lol: Univ? New job? You do know I was up there (Rochester) for a year, right?

Zootlesque said:

You're moving to fucking Buffalo? Why? :lol: Univ? New job? You do know I was up there (Rochester) for a year, right?

Yep, I remember. I'm starting a doctoral program next week. Scared shitless, as it will be intense. But also very rewarding. And when I'm done you can call me Doctor.
whee.gif

unico said:

Yep, I remember. I'm starting a doctoral program next week. Scared shitless, as it will be intense. But also very rewarding. And when I'm done you can call me Doctor.
whee.gif

That's extremely awesome! :rockon: But do you realize how the weather is like up there? Of course you do! I'm sure you've done your homework. :wink:

But after Virginia, it might be a slight change of pace. :crack: lol.

Zootlesque said:

That's extremely awesome! :rockon: But do you realize how the weather is like up there? Of course you do! I'm sure you've done your homework. :wink:

But after Virginia, it might be a slight change of pace. :crack: lol.

hey at least in NY i can get sangria, unlike stupid VA where serving it is banned. plus the bars stay open til 4am, so that's also important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom