Time to select your Valentines.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fly so high! said:
Oh ,where is the romance!!

You know my husband and I used to have kitchen table sex, then loungeroom floor sex, then bedroom sex now its hallway sex!! Yeah!!!, when we pass each other we say "f!@#.. you":love:

you never did it in the library? :tsk:

i want the crocodiles to be my valentine

2541.1141468.jpg

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

you never did it in the library? :tsk:

A couple got busted one time at my university for doing just that...I think they were in a tiny reading room, go figure. I'm pretty sure they got expelled.

I bought Valentines my company has on sale to raise money for our Rec Committee......you can buy a sucker and a cutesy little valentine card for co workers, 6 for $5. I bought a dozen.:love:

starsgoblue said:

I feel bad for the boyfriend who have to hear, "Did you hear what So-and-so got for HIS girlfriend?! He took her out, bought her diamonds, and sang You've Lost That Loving Feeling in a bar to her, had "I love you Terri" written in the sky by a plane, bought her a star in the star registry.....you just got me fucking chocolate you asshole! You think I'm fat don't you?! DON'T YOU!!!!"

I've been around...:wink:

Lies told me..."Don't get me anything big..." Now, does this mean, "get me something big? Or does this mean "if you get me something big, I'll bring it back and take your $$$."

And, the last 2 valentines day gifts i've gotten were red t-shirts. One says, "I may not be smart, but I can lift heavy things." And the other says "Studlicious". I can't wait for this year's. :love: :hyper: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom