Three Cocks, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, there's been a lot of them cropping up. not that it's a bad thing, but you know.

and ooh, that's cool. and sure, you can send me a screenshot :drool: that's awesome that you're doing a progression from this one. mine definitely won't be (at least not as of now), i'm shooting for my list to be as unpredictable and possibily unaccessible as possible. well, maybe not unaccessible as it's not like everyone will hate the artists, but it will probably be unpopular. which is good. and thanks! :) this has definitely been my favourite that i've made so far too. it's been the only one i've made with a theme/story, etc., and at least i think the most diverse music selection for my playlists so far :lol: which is kinda sad.

Fuck it, as long as you like it and you put effort into it, then it's all worth it. One thing I've learned from this tourney was how to separate bullshit criticisms from actual constructive criticisms and try and make better lists as a result of it.

KhanadaRhodes said:
i dunno about collaborating. i guess if someone came to me and said they'd want to work with me i'd consider it. but i already have an idea in my head, and the person i'd work with would have to know that that's how it's gonna be. they could certainly contribute songs and such, but the idea is the idea. that wouldn't be up for debate.

That's what happened between me and L-Mel. I had the idea and about 3/4 of the songs already done, and he came in and improved the order/flow and suggested tracks to go into it.

It's different from what he's done, too.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:drool: pretty soon it'll take so long with voting, by the time we're done, it'll be time to start a new one!

Either that or we'd only have one a year. :(

LemonMacPhisto said:
Fuck it, as long as you like it and you put effort into it, then it's all worth it. One thing I've learned from this tourney was how to separate bullshit criticisms from actual constructive criticisms and try and make better lists as a result of it.
yeah, exactly. someone saying "there's too many songs beginning with the letter q" is just something to go :rolleyes: at. i'm by no means an audiophile or an elitist, but some people just don't know how to give valid criticisms, or feel the need to critique without having listened to the playlists. i feel like i'm beating a dead horse saying that :lol: but it's true.

LemonMacPhisto said:
That's what happened between me and L-Mel. I had the idea and about 3/4 of the songs already done, and he came in and improved the order/flow and suggested tracks to go into it.

It's different from what he's done, too.
:up: if someone wants to help me make the worst playlist possible, i'd accept applications :drool:

the tourist said:
Either that or we'd only have one a year. :(
down.gif

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, exactly. someone saying "there's too many songs beginning with the letter q" is just something to go :rolleyes: at. i'm by no means an audiophile or an elitist, but some people just don't know how to give valid criticisms, or feel the need to critique without having listened to the playlists. i feel like i'm beating a dead horse saying that :lol: but it's true.

Oh, it's most definitely true. I've found some stuff searching through previous threads that shows some people to be real hypocrites.

the tourist said:
lol, the sad thing is i'm serious! it's not that i want the flow to suck, i always want to have great flow. but i just want to have...an odd collection of songs, i guess. although i don't know how well i'll accomplish my goal.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Oh, it's most definitely true. I've found some stuff searching through previous threads that shows some people to be real hypocrites.

:lol: Probably me.

LemonMacPhisto said:
:reject: i hope i wasn't one of them, cuz anything bad i said about yours was said before i listened to it. as you know, once i listened to it, i actually ended up liking it a lot.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Once or twice, but that's no big deal. :wink:

Some posters moreso than others, but I'm not gonna name any names.

Sometimes I can be fickle. What can I say? :tongue:

:censored:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:reject: i hope i wasn't one of them, cuz anything bad i said about yours was said before i listened to it. as you know, once i listened to it, i actually ended up liking it a lot.

No, not you at all. It was just the fun thing to do that day. I'm glad you ended up liking it though. :up:

'Sup, L-Mel. :wave:

Nothing is scarier or more horrible than the Fake List. Nothing. Even two hours of the crappiest songs ever written can't top it.

So, I have this disturbing knack to want to call LemonMelon "Elmo", LemonMacPhisto "Lumpy", and Phillyfan "Puffy"

the tourist said:
i got into some really bad music when i was 15, what can i say
down.gif

it's kinda funny picturing me listening to duran duran, then limp bizkit. cuz i still liked duran duran then, i've never not liked them since i've been a fan. but...yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom