Thom Yorke---The Eraser Leaks!!1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
xaviMF22 said:
Harrodown hill is a great track...do you guys know what it is about?

Very moving :sad: Knowing a bit about the backstory gives it extra meaning, for sure.

I'm still digesting the album, but I can officially say that I love it already. Along with Harrowdown Hill, I especially like And It Rained All Night and Skip Divided. Atoms for Peace is also great...I love when Thom sings, "No more talk about the old days/It's time for something great." The buildup of the piano bit at the end of Cymbal Rush, just before the outro, is also quite something.

Overall, it's a powerfully intimate and beautiful cd...like a sonic diary from someone you greatly admire :up:

First five people to post their email addy's get this little prize:

Spitting_Feathers.jpg

There's the five. If anyone else wants it, get those guys to pay it forward.

By it I mean the link.

Or you could just legally buy all the b-sides off of iTunes for a whopping $5.

u2popmofo said:

:lol:

Don't worry, mofo, I'll buy the actual disc. My copy of the The Eraser would be lonely without it. Plus it's got videos. :happy:

the drunk machine is awesome, guyses.

have none of you heard any of these b-sides? some of them have been out since august...

u2popmofo said:

Or I could not and be perfectly happy. Trust me, Thom Yorke has plenty of my money.

:happy:

LemonMacPhisto said:
What tracks are on that EP?

1. The Drunk Machine
2. A Rat's Nest
3. Jetstream
4. Harrowdown Hill (Extended Mix)
5. Iluvya

Iluvya is pretty fucking weird too.

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:

have none of you heard any of these b-sides? some of them have been out since august...

Some of us have been insanely busy with life since August and are just coming up for air now...

Thanks for the files, imp! :up: :hug:

u2popmofo said:

I checked amazon.com and it's listed for $29.99! Who the hell is gonna pay 30 bucks for 5 songs and 2 videos? :scratch: :huh:

Listening to the songs right now. Other than Harrowdown Hill, I can't get into any of these songs. Granted, I haven't heard Iluvya yet but it all sounds too much like telephone static right now. :lol:

Zootlesque said:
I checked amazon.com and it's listed for $29.99! Who the hell is gonna pay 30 bucks for 5 songs and 2 videos? :scratch: :huh:

SERIOUSLY! Who is going to pay that much for an EP with 5 songs!!! They also have their usual buy these 2 together (The Eraser + Spitting Feathers) for the basement bargain price of $44.00.

:ohmy: Wow!

inmyplace13 said:

1. The Drunk Machine
2. A Rat's Nest
3. Jetstream
4. Harrowdown Hill (Extended Mix)
5. Iluvya

Iluvya is pretty fucking weird too.

Thanks.

I liked The Drunk Machine and A Rat's Nest from the iTunes samples I heard, and Harrowdown Hill is Harrowdown Hill.

but the others... :huh:

Back
Top Bottom