Thom Yorke---The Eraser Leaks!!1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Fanatic4ever said:
ok folks..here is Thom's performance on the Henry Rollins Show that he just did. The song is called "The Clock" from his new album.

I have to say although these new songs aren't doing much for me, I'm impressed with Thom's guitar work. I've only seen him play pretty straight for stuff before...

BonoVoxSupastar said:

I have to say although these new songs aren't doing much for me, I'm impressed with Thom's guitar work. I've only seen him play pretty straight for stuff before...

no kidding.. I noticed that too! He can play that guitar! I am very impressed too. I think being able to see it up close gave me a whole new perspective on our 'lil' genius...:wink:

man Thom did this beautiful version of "Cymbal rush" on a radio show

hxxp://www.ysi.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=92B9F00F2CE2EB0D

man its sounds better than the one on the album:drool: :drool:

Last edited:
here is a new link incase the other one expires

hxxp://www.ysi.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=C700E8017E9111EF

xaviMF22 said:
here is a new link incase the other one expires

hxxp://www.ysi.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=C700E8017E9111EF

that was a really good version

I'm still loyal to my koko version over that though

I wonder if The Eraser being on iTunes means there will be some Radiohead on there soon :shrug:

I would freakin' love that.

I'm Ready said:

that was a really good version

I'm still loyal to my koko version over that though

yea this and the koko versio are better than the one on the album.......however I wish a better quality version of the koko performance existed:shrug:

LemonMacPhisto said:
I wonder if The Eraser being on iTunes means there will be some Radiohead on there soon

I would freakin' love that.

doubtful, Thom hates Itunes and its policies

If you want to get Radiohead songs..I suggest using "War Child" Music

All the music you buy goes directly to the War Child charity..unlike Itunes:shrug:

http://www.7digital.com/stores/listing.aspx?shop=15&artist=304

^
That looks really cool, but the only reason I use iTunes is because of those music cards, and not having to just use a credit card.

Ok, I've listened to two of the tracks while ripping my CDs and putting them into my CD Collection list. I listened to 'The Eraser' and 'Atoms For Peace'. I like both in large amounts. Going to go take a walksie and listen to the album. I'm pumped.

u2popmofo said:
Ok, I've listened to two of the tracks while ripping my CDs and putting them into my CD Collection list. I listened to 'The Eraser' and 'Atoms For Peace'. I like both in large amounts. Going to go take a walksie and listen to the album. I'm pumped.

go for it...its a great album but needs patience and time for it to "sink" in

xaviMF22 said:

go for it...its a great album but needs patience and time for it to "sink" in

2 of the tracks needed no time whatsoever to sink in, so I'm sure I'll be fine.

u2popmofo said:

2 of the tracks needed no time whatsoever to sink in, so I'm sure I'll be fine.

well the songs that you mentioned are two of the more accessible tracks on the album:wink:

it took me a while to appreciate some of the other tracks...it may be different for others so you never know....

:drool: look what I got in my email inbox today..:wink:

theeraserad.jpg

The record is garbage. Further proof RH fans will eat anything that band shits out, and call it genius.

Wow Thom, you've had a sampler and drum machine for almost 10 years now. It's getting stale. No, it is stale.

MrBrau1 said:
The record is garbage. Further proof RH fans will eat anything that band shits out, and call it genius.

Wow Thom, you've had a sampler and drum machine for almost 10 years now. It's getting stale. No, it is stale.

:|

this is getting old

Wow, Brau, you've complained about everything related to Radiohead for the last 10 years now. It's getting stale. No, it is stale.

MrBrau1 said:
Wow, mofo, you've stroked everything related to RH for the last 10 years now. It's getting stale. No, it is stale.

you're getting stale:|

give it up already..we get it you hate radiohead........

just dont post in any threads relating to radiohead:|

xaviMF22 said:

you're getting stale:|

give it up already..we get it you hate radiohead........

just dont post in any threads relating to radiohead:|

I posted my opinion on the new Radiohead record.

You hate everything relating to post 1999 U2. Doesn't stop you from posting in those U2 threads.

u2popmofo said:
How have you not been banned?

Because, to the best of my knowledge, I haven't personally attacked any member, or broken any rule. I've posted my opinion.

If you feel I've broken a rule here, please, report me and I'll gladly deal with the consequences.

MrBrau1 said:

I posted my opinion on the new Radiohead record.

You hate everything relating to post 1999 U2. Doesn't stop you from posting in those U2 threads.

ha ha wrong, its post 2001

u2 2000-2001:up:

u2 2004:down:

Every time I see a negative comment from Brauser from here on out, this is coming.

NegativeJ_Nancy.jpg

:wink:

Yawn...

I agree with Brau. Kid A was OK, but everything after that has been overrated crap.

I want Radiohead to start playing instruments again. :(

Back
Top Bottom