This this is not a thread about Coldplay, this is your new obsession album...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BVS

Blue Crack Supplier
What's the album you've become newly obsessed with? New or old...

Mine is the new Stereophonics album, I can't get enough.

And if it's Coldplay then post it in one of the other 100 threads.:wink:

It's C:censored:y X&Y........

Nah! :wink:

A couple of weeks back it was Listen Like Thieves by INXS
Nothing really right now.

The Who-Who's Next
Scissor Sisters-Scissor Sisters

*doesn't mention that A Rush Of Blood To The Head is on her obsession list for fear of being stoned* :wink: :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:

*doesn't mention that A Rush Of Blood To The Head is on her obsession list for fear of being stoned* :wink: :reject:

I just rediscovered all the videos for that album... Brilliant. If there is one department where U2 fans must admit Coldplay generally excel U2 - it's videos.

& a quick count including this thread there are 7 threads on the first page pertaining to them. Thast just sheer lunacy... it's actually starting to bother me. Im sure ill get over it.:wink:

I'd have to say Pop. I haven't listened to it for a while, but a Popmart bootleg I downloaded got me in the mood all over again.

Do You Feel Loved
Mofo
Discotheque
Last Night On Earth
Gone
Please
Miami...

:rockon:

I need a new obsession. :scream:

There isn't anything at the moment that I'm obsessed with exactly but I've been really enjoying Hope of the States "The Lost Riots."

My Wilco obsession, though, is still alive and well and ongoing, as evidenced in the 3 times I listened to Yankee Hotel Foxtrot driving back from Phoenix last weekend. Hard to find a better road trip record but the repeated listenings was also due to the fact that it was late and too dark to find something new to listen to while driving so I just kept playing what was in my cd player over and over.... :reject:

I know everyone says this, but
Arcade Fire- Funeral

and

Oasis- What's the Story Morning Glory
Weezer- Weezer

just realized I didn't even include Weezer on my top 5 albums for the week. well thats not right:huh:

Last edited:
A bootleg CD of U2 covering other musician's work in various live performances over the years.

daygloeyes2 said:
The Who-Who's Next
Scissor Sisters-Scissor Sisters

Actually, I've heard of a lot of U2 fans that liked The Scientist....:wink:

......:ohmy: :huh:

I'll run away now....

the Cranberries - no need to argue

Great album! Had not listened to it for years.

Audioslave - Everything! I want to see this band live. :drool:

I think I'm going to pull out my INXS Listen Like Thieves tonight and maybe ipod it.

odelay is awesome, i've been listening to that a lot lately too.

HIGH FIIIIVE!!!!!

VertigoGal said:

the only scientist U2 fans like is the edge!:madspit:

:wink:

Oh, but I didn't say HERE in particular. :wink:

I was referring to U2star,and U2station boards actually.

No one would be caught with a Coldplay record here. They wouldn't stand a chance.

gunanim.gif
images

Oasis - Don't Believe The Truth - I think this album only gets better by the second half. But the more and more I listen, the more and more I love.

Two days ago I would have said Coldplay, but now it would have to be the new White Stripes. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'll bet nobody else has this one, Tepid Pepermint Wonderland, a Retrospective by the Brian Jonestown Massacre.

I'll be picking up the new Coldplay (low expectations thanks to some of you), New Order and John Doe (if I can find it), so this may change.

Back
Top Bottom