This one goes out to the Testjes I love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always want to go back to bed really bad.
Even after 8 hours of sleep (which I rarely get BTW).

:hug:

I have only had very little sleep recently. Last night when I got home I decided I would go to bed early. Then I got a phone call about 10 and stayed talking until 1am. I got some extra sleep this morning but someone knocked the door and when I got to it they had gone. :angry:

I have been told that when I am really lacking sleep I begin to repeat myself or talk about things that make no sense whatsoever and when sleep is suggested I'll sulk and deny I'm tired and then put my head down and start sleeping. :lol: I'm also incredibly grumpy if someone would dare wake me in the morning and I don't want to see people according to my sister. I am usually nice though. :reject:

I have just got my doctor's appt sorted for Monday
I will also make that the day I purchase my travel insurance

Then I will have completed my Spain tasks

I only think I have a problem with my accomodation now. Apparently the double room I was told I could have is not a double room and the landlady doesn't reply to her emails and the teachers I speak to insist on writing to me in English but their English is really poor and they keep repeating themselves and ignoring me :angry:

I might just start mailing them in Spanish and say I'd like the practise before I go.

I emailed one teacher and said I had found accomodation and that I needed to know when I would start work, my timetable and who I need to meet, where and when.

This is a sample of some of the thing I get in reply to these questions:

my name is M but the boss is Pepe. We are 7 English teachers here at school ( 900 pupils) too small now for so many people.

You do not need anything from your country. Don't worry. Yu will help in whatever you are asked ( speaking) either with the teacher or with just some pupils outside, depending on our needs. Usually with the old students who are doing Bachillerato after finishing Secondary school, so after 16 but I am teaching the 16year old students next year, doing the 4th and last form or S.Education and I'd like to share some experience with you too.

Have you already arranged, or you will do it when you come.....

You will have only 6 lessons here( MON-TUES) and 6 lessons there ( WED- TH). FRIDAYS free so that you can visit the country during the weekends if you like. 18 hours before but now 12 but you will get times and hours on your day. Dont worry the boss is Pepe.

We are 7 in the English Department but you will probably work only with me or another teacher.

It is still quite hot although it rained yeserday.... It doesn't rain very often anyway.

Her emails are so random, she repeats herself and jumps from one thing to another. I also found out the boss (I think she means headmaser) isn't Pepe but is someone else. I don't know who Pepe was. :lol:

Have you got your coffee yet, April? How's the new job coming along? :)

Back
Top Bottom