This one goes out to the Testjes I love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
worshipbanana.gif

:ohmy:

is it bad that it took me a while minute to realise that you'd made a gif file of those smileys? i was sitting here thinking "but i'm sure you can't use that many smileys in a single post" before i finally figured it out.

:reject:

RedrocksU2 said:
I have to confess....I had to ask a Mod to tell me what the hell a "Testje" was :reject:...........I wasn't alone......:laugh:

You were not the first.
And you won't be the last.

But we forgive you. :wink:

:wave:

Not much going on at the moment...

Apart from the fact that I'm gonna have to learn to get out of bed early all over again. :huh:

Last edited:
How early and why early? :)

And I'm doing fine.
I've gotten over my anger about those Andorran mongols.

:zen:

FizzingWhizzbees said:

:ohmy:

is it bad that it took me a while minute to realise that you'd made a gif file of those smileys? i was sitting here thinking "but i'm sure you can't use that many smileys in a single post" before i finally figured it out.

:reject:

:lol:

that's what i thought too :shifty: actually, it was more like "how did he post them all standing around like that, they're in the middle of the lines"

(I'm messing with my post again.... really bad habit)

Early as in that I have to learn to wake up when my radio goes on(radio alarm clock)... I slept through it yesterday and today.. And today I had turned the volume up...

Andorran mongols:huh:

yeah marty, what did the mongols ever do to you? if you were russian, maybe i could see......

wait! i'm not supposed to know that the mongols sacked kiev in 1240!! i'm supposed to be confused because i'm unfamiliar with all those weird names and things. like ivan the terrible and peter the great.

:shifty:

Last edited:
Adam'sbaby said:
Early as in that I have to learn to wake up when my radio goes on(radio alarm clock)... I slept through it yesterday and today.. And today I had turned the volume up...

:hug:

Try to find a station with music that you like.

*also has trouble getting out of bed, prefers listening to the radio alarm clock*

Andorran mongols:huh:

Footy stuff. :)

:hmm: i wonder if the radio would get me out of bed faster. the music might suck more than the beeping noise my current alarm makes.

IWasBored said:
this was a joke. if you read it in conjuction with my post about my lame-ass history class, it will make more sense. that post can be found elsewhere. ie. not in this thread.

:shame:

Kim, don't explain!
It seems like you equate us Dutchies to those people at 'that other place' as we call them at that other place. :mad:

:D

Popmartijn said:

:shame:

Kim, don't explain!
It seems like you equate us Dutchies to those people at 'that other place' as we call them at that other place. :mad:

:lol: and this is the reason i love you guys.

i just re-read it after posting and it looked even a little more evil than i wanted.

:shifty: i unexplained.

IWasBored said:
:hmm: i wonder if the radio would get me out of bed faster. the music might suck more than the beeping noise my current alarm makes.

alarms

:mad:

i wake up to the cbc world report. nothing like a little death and violence to start the morning.

:cookiemonster:

Popmartijn said:

Well, I won't gonna edit my post. :p
It's been recorded for future generations. :mac:

that's fine. it's just out of context now :drool:

:p

:wave: goodnight rono. if you're lost, i hope you don't have too much trouble finding your bed. :wink:

Popmartijn said:

:hug:

Try to find a station with music that you like.

*also has trouble getting out of bed, prefers listening to the radio alarm clock*

Footy stuff. :)

I had it on a radiostation that I liked. When I pick a radio station that plays music that I hate I get out of bed easier but I'd be in a bad mood all morning...

Oh right, voetbal, the match... Who lost? What happened? I haven't seen it myself

Adam'sbaby said:
Oh right, voetbal, the match... Who lost? What happened? I haven't seen it myself

The Dutch won with 4-0, but the Andorrans were a big pain in the ass. Mean fouls, mean play, trying to kick players into injury, etc. Cocu got a red card for a bodycheck, after one of those blue ones tried to kick Van der Vaart into the hospital (and the referee, who was one big wussy moron, decided to let the game continue), etc.

A bit more here: http://www.oranjeinduitsland.nl/artman/publish/article_1279.shtml

Back
Top Bottom