This movie is rated R for graphic, crude and sexual humor, all involving puppets.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll probably have to wait for the DVD (the movies aren't a frequent option with a 6 month old around), but that should be the Director's Cut (or chop in this case) and have the entire sex scene included that nearly garnered the NC-17.

I had free passes to an advance screening but I couldn't go.

I am dying to see this movie. I worship Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

I'm hoping to see this tonight. :wink:

One of my friends was considering not going because the Thunderbirds show used to scare her years ago. :huh:

martha said:
This movie is just WRONG.

It offends all and all.

But I laughed my ass off almost all the way through it. The only times I wasn't laughing is when I couldn't look at the screen.

that's the kinda review i wanna hear :up:

haven't been able to go see it yet... first yankee-reds sox games, now i'm sick... deffinetly gonna check it out later this week though.

I saw it and it was hysterical at times! It does offend everyone, so it's very fair, indeed....

The music ruled....U2 should cover the theme song! lol

South Park fans HAVE to see this movie!

i hope they release a soundtrack

i saw the movie this weekend - owned. the movie coudnt be made any funnier; mairnettes were the best way to do it (espically for the sex scene). i just really hope that they release something with all the songs they had on it.

B00031TXTU.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Featuring...
-America, Fuck Yea
-Freedom Isn't Free
-Only A Woman Now
-Ronery
-Everyone Has AIDS
-Montage
-Pearl Harbor

Last edited:
You guys liked it? I am a HUGE fan of South Park, it is exactly my type of humour (and to an even larger extent, Family Guy). I wouldn't have thought anyone here would be fans of Trey\Matt. And BTW, this is the funniest movie I've seen, u must see it!! (I downloaded it off the net)

Back
Top Bottom