This may be kinda depressing BUT....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
(and I don't want to put anyone down in the dumps) have you noticed that a number of people here have had loved ones leave us as of late? Is it just me? I hope it is. It just feels like I am giving lot of condolences as of late.

On a more jovial note. I think it is really great that people here are supportive, understanding, and comforting to others in there times of loss and/or strife. I know most of us have not met IRL but it still means something when you know people here care about each other.

*feels a whole bunch of warm fuzzies* :sad: :wave: :hug:

i've noticed that too eugene. and like you said, i think it's wonderful that people have been so supportive.

:heart: :hug:

Sad but true. I thought that as well. I know I feel just as sad for all the people in here as I do for those I may know in real life when I hear of the awful things some of us go through. I hope it helps some, knowing that there are many unknown people who are thinking of them.

It's been less than a week since my grandma passed, but I'm feeling a lot better. Why? Because I've had this place to distract me...distract me in a good way. You've all been so great at cheering me up, directly and indirectly. I'm glad I have this place for comfort. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom