This is truly a special moment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And back to the topic at hand, if it was a PLEBA moment we're talking about here, I am willing to bet there was a lot of lube involved.

haha...LUBE!!

hey pleba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahha!!! losers

myusernamehere said:
So which one of you got to be Bono and which one was Larry?

Ha, shows how much you know, he was Larry and I was disgruntled U2.com member, needless to say everything got worked out, and free tickets dont begin to describe the benefits.,....

:drool:

Nice welcome wagon...

Well Id love to share a couple more PLEBA like tales but Im off to see Wilco, try not to be too jealous now...

:wink:

Elvis Presley said:
Nice welcome wagon...

Well Id love to share a couple more PLEBA like tales but Im off to see Wilco, try not to be too jealous now...

:wink:

:banghead: jealous

But not too...because I just found out they're coming TO MY TOWN THIS SPRING. :combust: I willed it into being.

Anyway, I want a full detailed report as soon as you get home. :angry:

Dear butthead,

Why didn't you write a poem or fan fiction about this experience? WHY??!!!! Are you not clever enough? That's it, isnt it? How are we supposed to believe this happened, if you're not even going to write a fictional account of Basstrap's touchings and kissings? Guess what, we're not going to.

Back
Top Bottom