this is too good to not click...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KhanadaRhodes said:
guys, bill gates only had eyes like that because he was still a virgin. everyone knows he didn't get laid until after windows 3.1 came out.

such a wonderful quote - needs to be on a needlepoint:lmao:

It seems pretty "convenient" that these photos would be in "Teen Beat," so I did some searching and found that, instead, these photos were taken in 1985 (not 1983) by celebrity photographer, Deborah Feingold, after the release of Windows 1.0. There's no evidence that they ever appeared in "Teen Beat."

Pretty funny pictures nonetheless!

Melon

KhanadaRhodes said:
guys, bill gates only had eyes like that because he was still a virgin. everyone knows he didn't get laid until after windows 3.1 came out.

Absolute Gold!!

melon said:
It seems pretty "convenient" that these photos would be in "Teen Beat," so I did some searching and found that, instead, these photos were taken in 1985 (not 1983) by celebrity photographer, Deborah Feingold, after the release of Windows 1.0. There's no evidence that they ever appeared in "Teen Beat."
you know, i was thinking there was still just dos back in 83. i'd thought i remembered me being older than windows, and i was right. :D

Back
Top Bottom