This is sick..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are they fuckin' morons or what???????

Unbelievable.

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Thanks for the link. At least she is gone from the school for awhile.. that was moronic they didn't fire her, however.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

As a parent of 2 high school students, this doesn't surprise me at all. I am shocked with each passing school year at how intrusive school adminstration has become. The power that schools hold over kids and their families is a little scary to be honest. A kid can't even scratch these days without some sort of rule being broken. Checking underwear has been going on where I live for a couple of years now. Not to the degree of lifting girls skirts but thong underwear is forbidden in the dress code.

They are even extending their power beyond the school day. A few years ago, my then 8th grade son playfully jumped in front of another 8th grader on a bike and made him fall. The kid wasn't hurt and they both laughed about it. A month later, I get a phone call from my son's school telling me that he was suspended for 3 days for "violating the rights of a fellow student". My son was almost home, doing something called "horseplay" which boys have done since the beginning of time, and he was suspended for it. Big brother is watching.

It's 2002.

What possible reason can there be for checking people's underwear?!? And in front of the guys?!?
Let them wear whatever they want.

Yes, the "you're overweight" and "matrony" comments were really tolerant and kind.
rolleyes.gif

I think it`s called Sexual Hurasement ,isn`t it?!?!
I don`t think she should be fired -she should be in jail!!!
She and all the teacher who went along with it!

------------------
"And there`s no mountain to high ,no river to wide. Sing out this song and I`ll be there by your side.Storm clouds may gather and storms may colide...
I love you untill the end of time.
Come what may! I will love you until my dying day!"

MOULIN ROUGE

[This message has been edited by MEMHPIS-EVE 007 (edited 05-03-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom