this is just sick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ateaseweb has had serious problems with complete asshole posters which make anything me or anyone else has done here look mickey mouse.

heres the note from the "elvis" of the board:

"a few days ago there was this huge thread (ateaseweb is pretty much radiohead's equivalent to interference) about a palestinean suicide attacker promising to bomb the venue of tonite's show (july 7).

I'm sorry to inform you that the ateaseweb.com message board is down. There has been a post yesterday regarding a suicide bomb threat at a Radiohead show in Bergamo tonight. Although this seems to be a sick joke, the police are taking care of this right now.

At the same time the message board seems to be hacked and might have been deleted. At the moment, I can't tell you when the message board will be back online again.

I apologise for the inconvenience."

----

so the board was hacked too. thats great. im telling you, as many intellectual radiohead fans that youll run into on the net, youll find almost as many dipshits.

this forum may be boring compared to that place, but at least we dont get hacked and have our band's lives threatened.

Radiohead fans are intellectual people, but it's those few who understand Yorke's lyrics that are out there. Trust me I've met a few...

But that is really pathetic when they threaten the band, really fucking sick!
:madspit: :mad: :censored::no: :scream:

Last edited:
yup.

I appreciate my fellow U2 fans here, and at other boards I post at. We are a fairly tame and friendly - and try to connect a face with username - making things a bit more human.

i saw that, wonder if it had anything to do with all those hackers having a contest this weekend to see who could screw the most sites.....

hmmm

well, technically bono's life has been threatened...but to threaten the lives of thousands of fans as well? that's just sad...what a world we live in...

:(

that board's so nuts and rude and deceitful its bizarre. i dunno i can take it.

SkeeK said:
that board's so nuts and rude and deceitful its bizarre. i dunno i can take it.

thats why I left; that place was like a bar brawl.:madspit:

zonelistener said:
Jofo......just looked at your location....I grew up in Maywood!

whoa!!:wave:

do you still live in nj?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom