This is just librul PC gone kwazy, guys!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
What is? I hear you ask? Well, I don't know, just stuff, evyerthing! Everything, everything!

All this pandering to leftist minorities (ie. not rounding them up and slaughtering them) just makes me wonder if we are raising our kids to be as tough and merciless as they need to be? Imean, come on guys, lets turn down the PC meter just a tad.

My 'friend' (in a strictly rationalist Randian sense) financeguy assures me that we have nothing to fear except the librul left and their obssession with (not persecuting people) pandering to minorities! And I just say, right on, dude! Are you as right on about it as I am, guys?

ARE YOU!!!!!

I like to think of myself as a freethinking libertarian, and that's why I always choose the hard-right oppression option! I love the smell of napalm in the morning, guys!

I also love the smell of pig rig in the morning, but that's another story entirely!

Be goutraged, guys! If you tolerate this, you'll be next!

Dude, you and I are kindred souls, sir. I am already planning on sending my children, when I have them, to Sparta to be raised like real men. I want them smacked around, beaten with reeds, starved, etc. Kids are too goddamn soft these days. If you go up to a kid and insult his mother, you know what they do? Laugh, yell, point. Whatever happened to the days when you would kill a man for insulting your mom? Huh? Bring back the golden days, the do or die days I say! Goddamn treehugging freaks turning our kids into Jello. Disgraceful.

how much goutrage would be appropriate at this moment?

is there a goutrage meter??

guys???

GUYS??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!@!1/ :scream:

Listen Canadien1160, I'm as right-on as the next guy, but I wouldn't say the libruls are ruining America. They don't have the opportunity to, thanks to our Godly Roman Emperor!!!!:drool:

Back
Top Bottom