This guy makes me so happy..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
That he deserves his own thread
smile.gif

2 nights ago, he told me he really liked me and wanted to go out with me and he EVEN got me presents for Valentines Day which I'm getting this weekend (weeeee
smile.gif
) and hes writing me a poem and he's just great and he even likes u2 now and appreciates that Im also in love with Larry and Adam which is very nice of him
wink.gif

But we aren't going out yet cus he has to find me larry mullen first, yes, i drive a very hard bargain
tongue.gif

Anyway, he texts me every night and tells me he misses me and wants to hug me and every morning just to say hello, he does all these really cute sweet little things that are lovely and I cant see him much because we both have exams soon, but I can't do anything half as nice as he does but I think this is sweet making a thread for him to see (i think hes afraid of us @ Interference and wont post)
smile.gif

Bono-Vox that is sooooooo sweet! I am happy for you!!!

Need more nice guys like that in the world.

------------------
I disappeared in you
You disappeared from me
I gave you everything you ever wanted,
It wasn't what you wanted

Maddie im not going out with him yet........

My motto: treat him mean keep him keen
icon38.gif
and I'm still waiting for him to get me Larry
tongue.gif

And yes maddie when we get married, Im gonna have to marry him cus his band are gona be famous and I wanna be a famous guiiiiiitarists wife, YOU can be my chief bridesmaid and sit at the cool ppl table for dinner
smile.gif
hows that?

------------------
I love the way you look at me, I love all the things you do.

[This message has been edited by bono-vox (edited 02-18-2002).]

Hey everyone, as u already may know i am Laura aka. bono-vox's fancyman
smile.gif

I just wanna tell everyone how happy Laura makes me in all waking moments and even as i sleep. My entire thoughts revolve around her. She's absolutely great. Don't u think that making this thread was a sweet idea bono-vox made?

I love you Laura
smile.gif

Gregg

Originally posted by ibanez:
Hey everyone, as u already may know i am Laura aka. bono-vox's fancyman
Hello fancypants!

[This message has been edited by Klodomir (edited 02-19-2002).]

I just met a guy who, upon finding out that I'm a U2 fan, started talking about the "Desire Extended Mix." Now, I've never heard of that particular mix, but just hearing about it felt like....well, foreplay.

Anyway, grab him and keep him.

Back
Top Bottom