This guy is HOT.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
yup, and I love him, and I want him to be my mad brother.......
biggrin.gif

wk-leguizamo.jpg

johnleguizamo.jpg

bw3.jpg

_445934_john_leguizamo300.jpg

hehe, hes so cute, I wanna bundle him up and suffocate him to death.....he plays roles really really well.........

BABY U AN HUNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He makes a pretty convincing woman.

------------------

Truth is offensive.
I'm morally opposed to rape, and I would never rape anyone, but I think, ultimately, it's up to the rapist and no one else.

Absolutely, in fact I never knew it was him in that film..........and my mum said, 'I bet they had a laugh making that film, Patrick and Wesley look great dressed up.....'

I said 'all three arent....u know'

she bloomin said
rolleyes.gif
'that little guy, hmm dunno about him...I think theres a little something about him'

LMAO!!!!

biggrin.gif

I love him!!!!! Baz seems to love him too!!!!

He looks like this guy I see around the college.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

You stole my crush!!
tongue.gif
... well he *was* my crush years ago when I was like twelve years old when he used to play on this comedy show I think it was called "in da house" or something, I used to watch it all the time and daydream about him and write in my diary about him until my ma read my diary and had a loooong talk with me... hehe.
redface.gif

Originally posted by wannabe:
He was pretty cool in Summer of Sam.

er, can I just say I got Summer of Sam mixed up with wanting to see I Am Sam, though I still wanted to see Summer of Sam but come the night got the wrong one..
rolleyes.gif
.....and I've never seen John Leguizamo in the same light ever since...........k?...
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 04-04-2002).]

I thought he was cute in Super Mario Bros. I can't believe I just admitted to seeing that movie. Oh well, the little Yoshi dinosaur was adorable.

Back
Top Bottom