Think Test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
16/25

The matches thing makes perfect sense. Aren't there 20 cigarettes in a box? One match for each cigarette. Unless it's windy, then there's trouble.

I still got it wrong, though :(

19/25. I have a very visual memory, so when I got sort of stuck, I just had to picture the object in my head. It was the ones involving movement that gave me trouble (the fan, and the merry-go-round, for example)

19/25. I found I either knew the answers almost immediately, or else I had absolutely no clue.

Not sure if many posters younger than late-20s-ish would be familiar with dial TVs? And personally I've never in my life had Campbell's soup...

18/25

I got the number of states wrong because I thought it was a trick question and they weren't going to count the Commonwealths.

I got 14 :tsk:

I feel so ashamed :tsk:

Right now I must live up to being a dumbish tit :tsk:

BUT two/three were American type questions I would not have known.... :sexywink:

I have to ask, the numbers on the phone thing! I got it wrong :wink: but on looking, mine has letters on the 0!

:mad:

Originally posted by mysterious_jen
evil plans to make an aussie quiz.

I approve of this
dragonball-piccilo.gif
idea.

unico said:
20. but i had some lucky guesses. where the fuck is there blue on a campbell's soup can?

some of these though just stick with you after taking little quizzes like this so many times.

I missed that one too, and I thought about it a long time.:angry:

Excellent job anyhow unico:up:

I feel bad for the Aussies, Euros and Kiwis, the test must be frustrating for them:hug:

Great job Stammer,yolland, dreamoutloud, sicy and bonosgirl.

dbs

mad1 said:

I have to ask, the numbers on the phone thing! I got it wrong :wink: but on looking, mine has letters on the 0!

:mad:

There are no letters on the 0 on my phone :drool:

Hi Mads :wave:

I got 18 on that test. I gussed a lot. Some of those questions were just silly for us non-Americans.

unico said:
where the fuck is there blue on a campbell's soup can?
There isn't any :angry:

The people who made this quiz must live in some fantasy world where Campbell's soup cans have blue on them.

They should know better. If Andy Warhol didn't paint it, then it never happened.

22/25

this test is easier if you are American
and older

I do remember the tv dial went from 2-13 and then there was an U for the UHF channels to be tuned in, like pbs and some foreign language channels

a fan does not rotate.

fan blades rotate clockwise

a potato chip has two curves :shrug:

but the question read paper clip not potato chip
(I should not have taken this test when I was hungry)

soup can
was process of elimination
I knew there was no green

deep said:
22/25

this test is easier if you are American
and older

I do remember the tv dial went from 2-13 and then there was an U for the UHF channels to be tuned in, like pbs and some foreign language channels

a fan does not rotate.

fan blades rotate clockwise

a potato chip has two curves :shrug:

but the question read paper clip not potato chip
(I should not have taken this test when I was hungry)

soup can
was process of elimination
I knew there was no green

omgoodness.

deep
rules
the
day..

dbs

The walking question, I got right, but that's not entirely correct. There are individuals that swing the opposite.

I apparently need to start eating hot dogs, pay attention to 'no smoking' signs, and play more cards...

Brother Diamond, i took this test again and it gave me entirely different questions including some naughty ones, but anyway i scored a 28/25 the second time so i guess i beat it right?

Where is my prize?

19, but with a challenge about the blue/soup thing.
I was trying too hard on the water down the drain thing.
VHS channels and radio - never paid much attention.
F'ing use paperclips all day duh!!
Never paid attention to the no smoking sign, anyway.
:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom