Things you never thought you'd find in....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: ^^^^...

Naya said:
Ive never found anything strange in the washing machine or dryer at home. Although when I was staying at a backpackers place in Oz I found some vegetables and some dead cockroaches in the washing machine. :yikes: Mind you this was the kind of backpacker's place that the bedroom's carpet was so dirty that your bare feet turned black after a while. :|

:|...nice.

Angela

Once my little brother had some friends over and they were drinking in the basement (my parents were out) one of his friends had to throw up and he threw up in the washer :ohmy: . It was gross and they were all too drunk to clean it up. Being the nice big sister that I am I didn't want my brother to get into trouble. :mad:

Angela Harlem said:
i think she meant when she was a young tyke, even though meggie fully grown is only small....but i could be wrong (about meaning when she was a child)....:shifty:

it seems like not many of you guys wash in cold...i've never used hot water.
:huh:

i'm pretty sure ii use cold water..i couldn't tell you though, all i know is that in order to get the clothes proprly done the first dial gets turned all the way to the right, and the other ones all the way to the left :p

IWasBored said:

i'm pretty sure ii use cold water..i couldn't tell you though, all i know is that in order to get the clothes proprly done the first dial gets turned all the way to the right, and the other ones all the way to the left :p

My dad has instructions like that for his oven:laugh:

spinninghead77 said:
Once my little brother had some friends over and they were drinking in the basement (my parents were out) one of his friends had to throw up and he threw up in the washer :ohmy: . It was gross and they were all too drunk to clean it up. Being the nice big sister that I am I didn't want my brother to get into trouble. :mad:

did you wonder where that puke smell in your clothes came from after that?????

:yuck:

Back
Top Bottom