Things that freak you out BOO!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Clowns.

Heights.

Hospitals/doctors/dentists. I've had so many bad experiences with those in the past that I prefer to avoid them at all costs.

That animated toenail commercial that has already been mentioned. I have to change the channel, it freaks me out so much. Thank god I haven't seen it in ages.

Probably many more things, but I can't think of anything else right now.

biff said:
Parasites. Like this one:

_40757072_louse.jpg

Tongue-eating bug found in fish

:crack: :yuck:

Oh, I have normal fears, like spiders for example. If I see one, I get as far away from it as I can and make someone else go kill it.

And then I have my weird fears...

Coconuts - Especially shredded coconut. Ugh, I just can't stand the texture. It's like trying to eat wax. The weird thing is, I don't mind the flavour, in fact, I love toasted coconut. Also, whole coconuts are pretty freaky, they're all big and hairy and scary. When I was little, my parents had a hollow coconut shell thingy that was carved and painted to look like a scarecrow. It was really scary :sad:

Tomatoes - They're evil. Not as evil as coconuts, but still pretty evil. I don't much like the flavour, and the texture is just creepy. Outside, they're all smooth and soft and weird, inside they're so slimy and seedy. I can eat fairly liquified tomatoes (such as in tomato sauce), but not the chunks :no:

Gavin Friday - He's creepy. Seriously.

Rufus Wainwright when he sings in French - But only when he sings in French.

Back
Top Bottom