"They all love Cone-sie!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~LadyLemon~

I Serve Larry's Stick
So who else is going to watch Conan's 10th anniversary special on Sunday?

:hyper:
head02.gif
:hyper:

Oh yes, I will watch. Conan Obrian is a great talk show host......FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!

If I wanted to see some red headed idiot make a fool of himself, I'd watch McDonalds commercials.

I'm really looking forward to it. It should be hilarious. I just saw him on Regis and Kelly. Funny as always :yes:

Was this show already on? I watched him just recently and he was talking about this. The audience weren't laughing at him.

Which was the funniest bit...:lol:

I thought it was good, other than too many commercials. I loved the bit with Rebecca Romijn-Stamos, my husband would *totally* have done the same thing, he loves her :laugh:

And you gotta love Triumph's question to Heather Locklear: "So did Richie feather his pubes?" :lmao:

*Angie - it was on last night here

Last edited:
It was a pretty decent anniversary show. I'd honestly seen most every clip they showed (I'm a big fan), but the little things they did live with all the celebrities were still pretty good.

Nice effort I do believe.

i missed it, and then i missed what looked like a re-airing

oh well. comedy central will do exactly the same thing with this as they did with the denis leary roast, won't they?

i know it wasn't

but they air re-runs of the regular conan show something like 3 times a day

i can always hope, right?

IWasBored said:
i know it wasn't

but they air re-runs of the regular conan show something like 3 times a day

i can always hope, right?

yes you can hope

don't believe what other people say!, hah

Comedy Central does air conan..

yes it will be on this weekend....

Saturday, 20 4:30 PM Conan O'Brien: Tenth Anniversary Special COMEDY
Sunday, 21 12:30 AM Conan O'Brien: Tenth Anniversary Special COMEDY

check your local TV listings or http://www.tvguide.com/listings/ for the right time

:up: thanks

now all i have to do is find what channel comedy central is on my tv :huh: stupid university cable...would it kill them to have the same channels as the rest of town?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom