...These Amps Go to 11...and Describe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:

I don't want to leave the LS - can you post the link here?
happy-spinningsmiley1.gif

:tsk: lazy lazy lazy :tsk:

:wink:

Hey Dana! :wave:

< NYE was uneventful, stayed home, can't drink yet (wouldn't much anyways), can't drive yet, no parties :|

^ was lurking cuz I was in the thread for a bit, then didn't post for a while cuz I was IM'ing Circa back and forth

LemonMacPhisto said:
< NYE was uneventful, stayed home, can't drink yet (wouldn't much anyways), can't drive yet, no parties :|

^ was lurking cuz I was in the thread for a bit, then didn't post for a while cuz I was IM'ing Circa back and forth

:lol:

LemonMacPhisto said:

:heterosexualmanhug: :wink:

Don't worry! Before you know it, you'll hit your 20s and party your head off! :rockon:

^vacation is almost over :hug:

^^Stayed up late NYE, as is my usual routine.
^^Sami trying to multitask :wink:

and where's TRE's 15K post? :hmm:

^^^Zoot:
:heterosexualmanhug: to you too, I want to party so badly

< school night for me tomorrow as well

plus I have to finish a book tomorrow, the Scarlet Pimpernel :shrug:

I'd rather read my Sports Guy book and listen to PoP songs Live ALOT!

hey sami :wave:

So...which poll should I start tonight? My string of polls started with War and Axver did Boy, which means October was skipped. R&H is the most recent poll I did, which means that I can either start October vs Bomb or AB vs Bomb. Maybe the first one isn't even worth the effort or time. Bomb would win it in a landslide. AB vs Bomb would probably be more interesting...

Anyone have an opinion? I have three or four hours before I do it.

tre! Congrats. :applaud:

You are now a total certified addict! :lol:

Keep using your alter so you can save the 15K mark :drool:

namkcuR said:
So...which poll should I start tonight? My string of polls started with War and Axver did Boy, which means October was skipped. R&H is the most recent poll I did, which means that I can either start October vs Bomb or AB vs Bomb. Maybe the first one isn't even worth the effort or time. Bomb would win it in a landslide. AB vs Bomb would probably be more interesting...

<doesn't have a point of view, knows not where (s)he's going to...

Lila64 said:
don't see tre - you all must be in another thread too. Hi neon!

this is for TRE, if/when he comes back.
party037.gif

:shifty: thanks lila

namkcuR, achtung vs bomb would be nice:drool:

i can't believe the bomb is beating R&H :sad:

namkcuR said:

Don't make people choose btwn. AB and anything else ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom