there's an elf in my house...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Muggsy

Refugee
I live in colombia, with a box of watercolors and
Hi :)

as some of you know, i'm an illustrator and I'm starting to write my own books for children. This time I want you to help me :D

I'm writing a children's book about a group of little creatures (like elves ) living in the house of a photographer who tries to take pics of them and builds a little journal with the images. I'm trying to find bizarre stories about things that get lost or you find in the wrong places ( any kinds of objects but specially the ones with a sentimental value). the best stories will be in my book and I will include the name and the country of the autors (I won't write those stories as they were mine cuz it would be wrong and I want to get a lot of "testimonies" from all over the world). If you want to post stories about home gnomes or home elves it would be great too.

lore.

I just found my album of concert tickets stubs :dance: and an album of old photos of me/some family from 35 years ago. They were both in a shelf on the closet. My daughter went to get a towel, and the photo album fell out. She's almost 11 and people say she looks like me when I was a child. But I don't know if this is the kind of (lame) story you were looking for.

I tried :shrug:
:hug:

Back
Top Bottom