There is a smell coming from......DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeh i got confused for a moment when i saw all these other describe threads appear, i kinda went woooooah bad trip:wink:

^No i've never had to edit someone else's work, we have just always left it up to teachers.

Just be confident about it, confidence in your writing can really come through (as in it really seems you know what your on about)

What i last said to you in the previous describe.

Last edited:
LJT said:
yeh i got confused for a moment when i saw all these other describe threads appear, i kinda went woooooah bad trip:wink:

Me too :lol:

^No i've never had to edit someone else's work, we have just always left it up to teachers.

Ohh....

[/B]Just be confident about it, confidence in your writing can really come through (as in it really seems you know what your on about)
[/B]

^ relax and if in doubt...make up answers and blame it on an outdated book:wink:

^^this oddly reminds me of the time i replaced the word fuck with mmbop...needless to say hilarity ensued:wink:

Awwww man....I have to go :sad:

Bye :hug: :hug:

Please wish me luck on my test tomorrow :heart:
(and hope that I don't cut off my finger in wood class tomorrow :lmao: )

^ well, technically you're supposed to 'describe' the person who just posted. . . but now it's basically a conversation -- just use the ^ carrots to talk to someone directly. . . like this

^^ :sexywink:

^^^she is good at responding:wink:

Just say whatever comes to mind...the hours fly by in here...

Hey Got Philk! You and Lies were hilarious on those sound bits! :laugh: esp. the outtakes! :lmao:

You got a nice singing voice too! :up:

Good night Sarah! Good luck for tomorrow! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom