There has never been a cooler weapon than the light saber.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Boba Fett running the empire??

He was absolutely incompetent in that battle on Tattoine! I mean Han Solo was blind and didn`t know where he was, neither did he know where Boba were!

And still Boba Fett ended up flying into the belly of that big monster (was it called Sarlacc or something?). And that for all we know is where Boba is today!!!

Now, Boba with a light saber? He would end up activating it by accident and cut off his own legs!!!

But yeah: He looks damn cool!!!

S.A.K said:
Boba Fett running the empire??

He was absolutely incompetent in that battle on Tattoine! I mean Han Solo was blind and didn`t know where he was, neither did he know where Boba were!

And still Boba Fett ended up flying into the belly of that big monster (was it called Sarlacc or something?). And that for all we know is where Boba is today!!!

Now, Boba with a light saber? He would end up activating it by accident and cut off his own legs!!!

But yeah: He looks damn cool!!!

Once again, sir, YOU ARE OUT OF LINE! Have you no sense of decency?

But yeah, IF Boba had the light saber, he would have deflected the shot that sent him into the pit monster guy, done a bad ass ninja style back flip and totally owned Han Solo and Luke. Then he would've gone back for Vader and the Emporer, owned them too, BAM, Universe to Fett. But, he never got that light saber, so that thing ate him. Which is a rather ignoble way for such a warrior to die.

UberBeaver said:

Once again, sir, YOU ARE OUT OF LINE! Have you no sense of decency?

But yeah, IF Boba had the light saber, he would have deflected the shot that sent him into the pit monster guy, done a bad ass ninja style back flip and totally owned Han Solo and Luke. Then he would've gone back for Vader and the Emporer, owned them too, BAM, Universe to Fett. But, he never got that light saber, so that thing ate him. Which is a rather ignoble way for such a warrior to die.

but you are missing that Boba Fett wasnt trained as a jedi, so even if he did have a lightsaber, it doesnt mean all of a sudden he could start doing flips and use the lightsaber like a jedi.

UberBeaver said:

Ok now! There is actually nothing that indicates that Boba Fett would be able to own Han, Luke, Darth and Palpatine! To do that he would need to be a very powerful jedi!

To be a very powerful jedi the force must run strong in you!This means that even without any formal jedi training you will have certain skills that mere mortals do not have. Like very strong intuition and outstanding reflexes!

Examples: 1.Luke, as soon as he concentrates, is able to deflect the laserbeams from that little flying tennisball. He does this with a helmet that blocks his eyesight and this is before he has any real training!!!
2. Anakin is able to win the podrace. He has not had any jedi education.

It is thus beyond any reasonable doubt that Boba would have been able to avoid being eaten by that monster if he had had just the slightest trace of any ability to use the force!

To put it simply! The force is not with Boba Fett. Basically Boba is just a sort of intergalactic hockeygoon with a nice spaceship!

It breaks my heart to say this, but even Jar Jar Binks could make Boba cry for mercy!

UberBeaver said:

I have seen the face of pure evil, and it's initials are S.A.K.

Well, maybe I am a little bit evil, but THAT evil? I mean, to be fair, can you name any person in the world who would not cry for mercy when exposed to the mere silhouette of Jar Jar Binks?

S.A.K said:

Well, maybe I am a little bit evil, but THAT evil? I mean, to be fair, can you name any person in the world who would not cry for mercy when exposed to the mere silhouette of Jar Jar Binks?

Oh, I must've misread. I thought you were implying that Jar Jar could lay the smackdown on Mr. Fett, and that's just too silly to even comprehend. I'm gladd JJ was pretty much cut out of the rest of the series. Man, what a dumb character.

side note:

Beav, how many times have you thought naughty thoughts about Princess Leah in her "prison" outfit from Return of the Jedi?:scratch: :sexywink: :love:

UberBeaver said:

Oh, I must've misread. I thought you were implying that Jar Jar could lay the smackdown on Mr. Fett, and that's just too silly to even comprehend. I'm gladd JJ was pretty much cut out of the rest of the series. Man, what a dumb character.
:

:wink: Weeell, I did sort of imply that!! But as a joke of course! What would actually happen if Jar Jar met Mr. Fett would probably be something like this: Jar Jar would fool around in his annoying Jar Jar-way and accidently activate something that would cause Boba Fett to suffer some silly defeat!!!

I agree of course that Boba do not deserve this by any means!!But you must admit that this is usually what happens when the "comic relief" character faces a villain in an action-adventure movie!!!! It seems to be a law of nature!!!!

(It`s fun to be nerd)

Back
Top Bottom