There are

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is never enough bling for all the music that I wish to buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no. it's not greed. i do not want these albums--i need them.

hehe, this is why i never listen to the radio and only like a select few artists. i've already got all their previous work bought up and now it's only a matter of waiting for them to release new stuff!

it's lonely though cuz A. no one ever has heard of who you like, B. you don't wanna buy a lot of music or attend a lot of concerts.

It's not just a question of not having enough money. I also don't have enough time to listen to everything I want to listen to.

:|

Marty

Popmartijn said:
It's not just a question of not having enough money. I also don't have enough time to listen to everything I want to listen to.

:|

Marty

Agreed. I have so many albums I've bought and neglected.

I still have so many more I need to buy though.....it will never end.

Oh, I NEVER have enough time to listen to all the music I want to listen to. It's a constant conflict between the music I already love and want to hear again, the new music I can't help but want to investigate, and all the music I've already bought/downloaded and need to listen to more. Very frustrating indeed.

Popmartijn said:

Good point. I have a pile of CD's I have have maybe only listened to once. I am trying to make a better effort to get to them all, but its hard.

DiGi said:

Good point. I have a pile of CD's I have have maybe only listened to once. I am trying to make a better effort to get to them all, but its hard.

I was just saying that last night. I keep downloading and buying new music, yet I have a TON of cds/mp3s I've NEVER listened to. :tsk:

Please add me to the group of those with too little bling and too little time. I cherish driving across town to my yoga class because it's one of the few times I can listen to about half an album without interruption. :tsk:

Student loans are dangerous

money + cd sales = spending lots of money

Ive been good now though my spending is calm now :D

Save, save, save - hard aul life it is.

yeha no time here either. it's also that i'll buy albums, listen to them for a few weeks, and then they get stuffed into the cd binder because i decide i'd rather listen to some other album 50 million times than listen to 50 albums a million times each.

but sometimes i go back to them...

Back
Top Bottom